Monday, November 21, 2011

On Ending Hostel Life

I wouldn't call this place my home. After all, I've only reside in the hostel for one year after I came back from the hostel (ps: OMG!!! I didn't know I have so many clothes!... @.@) in Tengku Ampuan Rahimah Hospital in Klang. And all the troubles I had settling down in that tiny cell, as how a senior put it. LOL. And that AMAZING shelf which I finally sold!

When Sis moved into her new house last year, I was invited to move in together; which was why I was most of the time travelling to and from school... But Mum and Dad asked me to keep a room near to the medical school for convenient sake. After all there were times when I had to stay the night in the labor room and what nots; or maybe start morning round as early as 6am together with the Housemen during Orthopaedic posting... Besides, it was convenient too as I had some place to take a nap during lunch time. LOL.

Most importantly, was that it was a pre-requisite to be a resident in the hostel if we were to apply for a parking in the hostel compound. Anyone who went to the hospital would've known that carpark is a major headache. Therefore, seniors who used to have parking space before, were frustrated that they have to park so far away after they graduated and posted back in the same hospital in UMMC.

But all those excuses aside, final year students were entitled for a room in the residential college anyways. LOL.

I went back to hostel the week after the result day to check out from the hostel. I must've shocked the admins in the office as it would usually take days for the students to pack. We would be cleaning up messes for the past 5 years. LOL.

So... adieu my beloved university!

9 Jujus:

[SK] said...

wow and that's how the hostel look interiorly.. i thot that's a "dog's den", hahaha~~ :D

Small Kucing said...

and a new adventure awaits :)

How you pack so fast ah? can kasi tips ah?

foongpc said...

Oh so it's the end of your hostel life? So where will you be staying now?

Twilight Man said...

Sweet memories! A happier and exciting life awaits you!

Cally Choo said...

tats great fr u. =]

Gratitude said...

Aiyuuu so messy!

Medie007 said...

Sk, my den. haha

small kucing, i throw away many things wor... hahaha

foongpc, at home lor...

twilight, my heart cannot take too exciting stuff!

cally, yeaps! great... for the time being. :S

gratitude, my den mar...

the viennamese said...

Wahlau ur room damn messy weih! Almost as messy as mine. Hahahah. =D

doc said...

nothing seemed to have changed in the room, except that i noticed grills have been installed. there weren't any those days.

also, most of us (4 out of 5) rode motorbikes, so there was plenty of car parking spaces.

how did the modern med students become so rich??

anyway, you'll still continue the hostel life when you bunk into the housemen's quarters!