Saturday, July 11, 2009

On the Move

So it's official...

Just in case your Malay language is as rusty as mine, I've gotten the colleagues to help me translate the notice.

*clearing throat*

Ugh forget it. Basically it just means we're to evacuate our rooms and leave by Sunday July the 12th. I'm finally getting my own single room! Or so that was what I heard what the boys will be getting. Yipeee!

But having said that, Anton said the uni sucks for making us move 2 weeks before our exam. I thought he's got his point. Like, what the??!?! In the midst of hanging on while standing on the brink of collapsing due to anxiety, we had to pack and move and settle and unpack and finally get the mood set to study. Like... It's a lot of torture, especially to me! Why? Picture tells all.

Took me over 4 nights to finally get everything packed, slowed down by the fact that I still needed to get some of the laundries dried, and some of the books read and some of the rubbish thrown. When I finally get it all packed, I'm pretty sure I'm the biggest movers in the entire batch, hands down!

Bags.

Books. Miscellenous stuff.

Clothes. For outings. For casual wear. For school. Jackets.

I'm undoubtedly the guy with the most clothes. Even more than most of the girls I'm sure.

So yeah... while we were clearing our stuff off our rented apartment Last year this time round, hopefully the move this time will enable me to stay put for the next 1.5 years. I don't wanna move back to Klang, because coming back to Klang would mean... No no no... Touch wood no... Am not repeating my 3rd year here...

Countdown: 14 days. ARRRGH!!!!

9 Jujus:

叶子 said...

wa... you got so "much" clothes!! I though I've the most already... there is always higher moutain out there yeah, hahaha....

got extra box bo? i need...

Unknown said...

.... horrible.. the downside of shopping. it makes moving difficult =(

RcKs said...

Be like me. I only have 2 sets of shirts and pants.

Nobody notices under your white coat :x

manglish said...

PENGSAN!!!!!!!.....how can you have so many clothes? do u wear them all? hehehheeh.......:)

Medie007 said...

JN, no extra box wor... i myself also resolve to numerous plastic bag dy. LMAO.

aaron, moving into a house is far far much easier than moving into a hostel...

RcKs, so dull... :P

manglish, in fact, I do! :P

RcKs said...

You'll be working like slaves in the ward, who cares what you wear :P

.:: Ant ::. said...

It'll really be nice of the new place offered you a walk-in wardrobe ....... but then again, car park spot pun tak boleh bagi, APA LAGI kan? LOLZ

Will miss our mamak and supper sprees...then agin, works well for my dieting plan! :P

+Ant+

Medie007 said...

RcKs, sad innit?

Anton, life sucks as a medical student. even sucked more when i work in the future. damn... if only there's anything easy. :(

foongpc said...

Wow, so much clothes!