Thursday, July 09, 2009

On Touching the Untouched

For the past two weeks I have been refraining myself from packing my stuff. Knowing that we'll be moving again anytime soon, I just wanted to get over with the end of my Surgery exam first before I get down into packing. Imagine the mess I had in my room when I was halfway reading through Surgery and suddenly something of Internal Medicine came up. After all, I was revising for the finals as well. So with that, books were on the bed like the picture above, and the study table was basically...

So... I finally started packing after I got back from my Surgery end-of-posting exam yesterday. Bad bad day, super emo! Started with the end of the bed first before I go to my wardrobe. I have a luggage where I store all the stuff I don't use necessarily. For instance, souvenirs, sewing kit, extra stationeries, medicines and gifts. So it was placed at the side of the bed for the whole year with I just opened it occasionally for the past one year as I was sharing the room with the roomie. My amount of stuff were enormous. Took me a whole lot of arrangements to finally set my side of the room cosy as far as I remembered. So it was a whole lot of sweating when I started my packings after 10 at night.

Lo-and-behold shockingly what I found in the personal medicinal kit that mum packed for me, more than half of my creams and drugs were outdated.

Dang??!?!

I ended clearing more than half of the contents inside the personal medicinal kit. I just wonder if the cleaner will start to wonder what the heck all those tubes were when they notice the pile of creams and drugs by the dustbin.

It was about midnight after I managed to clean the luggage, cleared out the unnecassary stuff, rearrange the boxes and contents and placing the new collections of gifts into the luggage as well as mopping the dusts off the floor before we hit the bed... Teddy bear was won from some fun fair if you're wondering. And the American Ginseng box was empty kept since eons ago which was turned into my sewing kit with needles and threads and some cotton buds, some complementaries from the hotels especially those where my parents have been staying whenever they fly over.

I have yet to start packing the books and the wardrobe. Expecting about 2 large containers and 5 medium to smaller sized boxes of books plus 1 plastic bag of files as well as 1 bag of stationeries. Expecting one medium luggage of jackets, one large luggage for formal wears and ties, 2 large bags for outings wear normal casual clothings. I'm basically moving a whole house it seems.

Thankfully the roomate included me into the lorry they're renting, so at least the heavy large boxes and luggages won't face any problems when we're moving. Kinda expecting the move now so it seems, although I think I'm going to miss Klang quite a lot...

13 Jujus:

Bengbeng said...

i think the first pic told the whole story oledi :) at least u got nobody to nag u to clean it up the whole time u were there

A Common Singaporean said...

yeah, get packing and be stressful when u move out.

A Common Singaporean said...

stress free i mean.

wats wrong with my typing geez..

manglish said...

hmmmm........i saw Julie's in ur drug dump leh.....wat is the indication and contraindication of Julie's har? and..side effects leh? kekkekke......which part ur body u usually apply Julie's? :)

KY said...

Ceh....I thought what is still "UNTOUCHED"!!!!

Medie007 said...

Bengbeng, wat was told?

ACS, will still be equally stressed if not more. *sobs*

manglish, Julie's tube is in the dump also lor. :P

KY, wat is untouched???

TZ said...

the teddy is cute ... :p

動 Orson said...

wow.....
u got so less thing de o..haa

Medie007 said...

TZ, hehehe... cute hor...

Orson, that's just less than one quarter ofmy stuff...

Jonzz said...

Typical bachelor pad.

HAHA

RcKs said...

Lemme make u depressed again tonite. :X

BB said...

the price tag.. labuan supermarket??

how i miss labuan, and the very supermarket is where i shop for things during my matrix. =P

Danny said...

u sure got a lot of tiling-talang huh?
good luck on ur exams...catch up with u after that la :)