Sunday, August 24, 2008

On the Start of a New Phase

We're officially here!

Campus hostel of the Medical Faculty of University of Malaya in Klang.

We reached here roughly at 11a.m., all of us bearing a dull heart being cheated by the transporting lorry. But anyways, that's not the point. Trip down to Klang was uneventful. I just loved using the Touch&Go card. LMAO.

Since we came by last Friday to check into our room, KK and I have already cleaned the room. So what we'll be doing today would just be to decorate the room and make it a home for both of us. I suppose we did quite a good job, considering the overwhelming amount of luggages and bags that I brought.

The moment we got all our stuff inside the room, all the space was occupied. We could barely walk. Maybe more than half of those stuff are mine, I solemnly admit. But hey, it's as livable as any other rooms now. I'm so proud of myself! Teehee

The one drawback of the wardrobe was that, it isn't deep enough. All of our clothes hung on the hanger caused an impossible closing of the door. The rest are just fine. It's quite a big wardrobe I'd say. All 4 bags of clothes are neatly arranged. Though it might be quite a shock for most of the other guys.

Now that we've got the room settled, we're all set for the new phase of our medical school. I'm nervous wrecked. As much as I anticipated clinical years, having been cursing all the way since the first years needing to read all the theory stuff, I really do feel intimidated by the hospital.

I feel scared, to be honest. While driving from our apartment in PJ, I kept on reminding myself that it's going to be all out from now on. I have to thickened my face and always be prepared to be scolded by doctors, nurses as well as patients and their families. All the books, with my first posting being medicine, gave me quite some creeps.

I'm feeling lost. And depression's kicking in as well. All I'm wishing for this coming Christmas, is to do well in my clinical years...

7 Jujus:

Glog said...

So kemas...

Kihu said...

oh.. posted to HTAR?? Wow then U will be seeing me a lot times there in future ahaha

Legolas said...

Mean and bitchy doctors are lurking everywhere... Beware...

Little Dove said...

Don't worry too much about it. You have achieved so much to come this far. I believe you will be fine.

Medie007 said...

gee glog, thanks! ;)

famez, u're in klang mei? weee, where's my treat? :P

legolas, why why oh why are u reminding me on that?! >.>

little dove, thanks ya! i wish i will be too. :D

Shake Trees said...

yar i agree with glog. pretty well arranged. gud for u doc. u reli moved a lot of things. getting married or working ah u? haha... wish u all the best!

Medie007 said...

haha... getting married to my work. dunno if it's a good marriage or not. lol