Sunday, August 24, 2008

On Finally Moving

Finally, I shall become a Klang-ite. For the past 21 years, I've been living in various places, not counting the few times the whole family moved house before my secondary school years, I've lived in 3 different places away from home, and Klang shall be my 4th. Am not all excited, not really devastated either, but I had to admit I was anticipating.

The whole packing job started as early as one month ago when I first got hold of the big plastic tupperware for my books. I'm not sure if it could hold those books of at least 20kgs, but I sure do hope it would last longer than paper boxes. But for the last one week, I began to start packing up all the other stuff. Clothes, clothes, clothes, clothes, shoes, books, CDs DVDs and external storage devices, toiletries, pillows and blankets as well as other neccesities.

After one exhausting day of completely cleaning and packing all my stuff in the house, I finally managed to get all the things to follow together.

Mine.

Mine.

Also mine.

Mine as well.

Mine again. But these are to go to sister's place.

Thing is, I'm not even sure my room could fit in all those stuff that I have. I mean, look at the room! Barely 10ft wide, how could I able to fit in 5 bags of clothes, 1 box of shoes, 6 boxes of books, plus numorous other smaller bags of stuff? I'm sure I would wow all the other coursemates with all my stuff. All my housemates' stuff added together, I think I still triumph in terms of amount.

So I'm really hoping I would be able to get all my stuff organized and turn the room as homey as possible. I'm pretty sure I could, little bro's place turned into a home after we decored it. Although... it always come to a big "NOOOO FUCKIN' WAY!" everytime I tried to run the arrangements in my mind.

Anyways... clinical year will officially start on Monday. Not sure which fierce doctor I'll be under, but I'm having medicine as my first posting. I'm looking forward for another fantastic year of hostel life. So far, I enjoyed myself a lot in pre-U, and definitely the last one year we moved out from hostel since April 2007. I'll be sharing room with KK, while CH will be living in a room one floor above us. YL and KW will be on the further end, unfortunately. But rest assured, it'll still be a big homey place. The hostels are inter-connected.

Therefore, wish me all the best. Not sure how well the connection will be like over there. But I'll try my best to update this piece of crap I've spent a lot of my time into.

4 Jujus:

sally^^ said...

u really hv lots of stuffs..
i wonder how u bring it back to kuching after u graduate..

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of stuffs dude .. it's like moving one whole house!

Legolas said...

Too much! Throw the junks away!

Medie007 said...

sally, going back to kuching ah? still a long way to go... :P

cibol, we are moving the whole house. at least my little house. lol

legolas, apa junks! my clothes okeh! and books. and shoes. and erm... all the other smaller stuff lar