Monday, August 25, 2008

On Being Medical Students

We were taking the elevator to go up to the 8th floor for medical ward rounds. There was a young chinese male doctor, presumably a medical officer. After his colleague left on the 3rd floor, there were just us few medical students, him, and a few other staff.

Doctor: You all medical students ah, so young, climb the stairs lah. You're depriving the patients from using the elevator.

And he left on the 4th floor.

Blardy hell. I know it's not right of me to say so. But we're going up to the 8th floor for Christ's sake. Try climb 8 storeys of stairs and see what will happen. We're going to be the patient by the time we reach the ward. Climb the stairs huh? Given if I were to do my rounds on the fourth floor, I would still consider using the stairs lah. 8 floors wei, you climb lah!

Somehow, what the doctor said bugged me a lot. I was particularly disturbed. Might he be one of the maglinant doctors that would be taking us in the future?

But having our first class today, I peeped on the our list and saw who our teaching clinician be. Guess what, we got to be under a pretty cute doctor. :) I hope I don't see wrongly.

8 Jujus:

savante said...

Muahaha. You sure it wasn't me? :P

Little Dove said...

Or me? *evil laugh* ;p

Legolas said...

First day already got bitchy doctor. Plenty more to come! Good luck!

William said...

Good luck! You'll be lean and mean in no time.

Medie007 said...

savante, you the mean doc or the cute doc? LOL

little dove, can't be sure it wasn't u, but all ur posts leads to u being in sabah instead of klang le...

leggie, saaaveeee meeeeee

william, i tried climbing the stairs to the 7th floor today... patah my kaki u know...

Anonymous said...

Look, the Pot's calling the kettle black!! LOL

Medie007 said...

eh? meaning??

Medie007 said...

eh? meaning??