Sunday, November 20, 2011

On the Roaches in Watsons

So we were in BB Plaza rite. And we were waiting for the phone servicing to be done rite. And while waiting, I went into Watsons lor. After all Watsons is just opposite the phone booth mar.

So while I was browsing through some magazine right, I thought I saw something moving from the corner of my eye.

And when I looked up, I got a shock!

OH-MAI-GASH! Cockroaches! Not one, but a few!

You got see or not?

Nah, I circle for you to see...

In Watsons leh! The convenient store leh! With a pharmacy at the back of the shop leh!

Yorrrrr!!!!!!

5 Jujus:

Small Kucing said...

Roaches also wanna read mag mah...especially got lenglui pics there LOL

Cally Choo said...

yucks...

Reanaclaire said...

Yucks!!! my most feared insect!!

GVP said...

Cockroaches are the very few things that make me scream like a girl, lol. What a surprise to find them peeking out of a magazine. This gets me wondering if I should continue to read magazines while eating, yuck!

Twilight Man said...

I had so many tiny cockroaches running all over the interior seats and dashboard of my car! I just grabbed them and threw out of the car. After 6 months I wiped them all out. Now it is ants woes!!