Monday, August 15, 2011

On the Lego Days

Gone were the days when I played Lego...

Gone were the days Lego were cheaper...

Gone were the days I would really spend the whole day coming up with some idea and start assembling those blocks into some buildings or something and would be overjoyed upon the completion of my creation...

Gone were the days we were so free and have nothing to worry about...

Gone were the days, when I was so easily satisfied when I had completed my constructions...

If only I could turn back time.

6 Jujus:

Reanaclaire said...

Lego is not cheap.. expensive but lasting.. provided they are not scattered everywhere.. :)

Small Kucing said...

errr....wait for your kids time la. Then can play with your kids

savante said...

Well now you can indulge again! :) I have Lego sets in my house now.

Medie007 said...

hahaha. i think i would get one set for myself when i receive my first paycheque!

William said...

Lego has so many movie tie-ins these days...

Twilight Man said...

Let's go to Savante's house to play LEGO! I was a fan and played for a long long time. I never owned them anyway.