Friday, May 27, 2011

On Suchan's 2nd Branch

Still quite vividly remembered that the brother were grumbling that I spent too much in getting a cake from this bakery for another friend's birthday a few years back. He said it's way way beyond our expenses, we could've just got some simple cake from some cheaper bakeries. PLUS, the birthday celebration held in Chilis came with their house-cake. So by the time we finished our meal, we couldn't even eat another bite of the tiramisu that another brother and I bought for the birthday boy. Ever since, I've never been to the shop again.

It was only recently that I found out Suchan opened another branch in The Curve. How convenient! Somewhat. The location wasn't quite strategic, located on the connecting bridge and all, but then again, if anyone knows about their food, no matter where it is, they will still go hunt it down.

So one fine afternoon, we went to the bakery for some afternoon tea before the movie. Ordered some green tea and a slice of cake.

But it was so nice of the manager of the shop to inform us that we could have the cupid set, 2 tea + 2 slices of cakes. How nice of him. So I had the old time favourite tiramisu, while the 2nd piece ordered was a mascarpone cheesecake, which has some bitter chocolate.

Honestly, if you have yet to try Suchan's cake, I highly recommend you to pay this bakery a visit. Not sure why Google search came up with another branch in Bangsar Village, when the manager in The Curve said they're the 2nd branch after their first in Jalan University.

But anyways, since there are more now, I suppose it's more convenient and easily accessible then.

7 Jujus:

Jason said...

medie we are going here tonite k lolz :p

Robinn T said...

too far from my place for both branches. BOO

[SK] said...

heard about the nice cakes in suchan but have not been there before.. very sua koo~~

Twilight Man said...

Oh what an expensive taste you have doctor! I bet your consultation fees will be ceiling high next time too! Just kidding!....
Madam Sue Chan is our family friend but I get no discounts at all. Same goes for errr Delicious. So I eat at Kopi Tiam instead and celup my toasted bread into my Kopi-O... They taste like Coffee Cake! LOL..

Small Kucing said...

Su Chan have very nice cakes

LittleLamb said...

The one in Empire Subang close down. Now is Opera which they buy cakes from Su Chan like franchising..

Gratitude said...

Wah that brother is really de garang hor! :P
+Ant+