Friday, February 04, 2011

On the Fireworks Show

It's the one and only time when there's 1 hour long of fireworks show for those who want to practice taking photos of fireworks. Though I failed terribly still. LOL. Forgot to bring my tripod back, so pretty much spoiled the mood of capturing them fireworks with the SLR.

Instead... looking back at the previous photos that I took using my good old trustworthy compact camera, I thought they were 100 times prettier.This was in 2008. And this was in this was in 2009... 2010, I tried my SLR, which I failed miserably, I didn't even blog about it?!

But this year, I'm very happy with me photos! LOL. Just stood there, stationed the camera, holding it firm to the charging case, and press on the trigger again and again. Free show on the balcony! If only we have a observatory rooftop, our sights won't be blocked by the trees...

Then again... Weee! I'm contemplating whether I should be uploading the videos. LOL

The fireworks show actually lasted for an hour! From 1130 up till 1230 when it started to rain. Coincident?

Apparently, friends in the town I'm in were all putting up similar statuses! LOL. I was still thinking of saying it was like a war zone when a junior of mine beat me to it. And simultaneously, when I posted that it was raining, 4 other friends shared the same thoughts too! LOL.



Happy Chinese New Year! :D

2 Jujus:

Bengbeng said...

gong xi fa cai doc :) great fireworks shots .. what r the odds u will b posted to Sibu for yr first stint as a doc? :) then u can join our foto club

William said...

One hour!? Goodness.