Tuesday, August 17, 2010

On the Durian Feast

Haven't had durian for a long time, must've been years if I'm not mistaken. It was darn hard a temptation to resist whenever I smelt those yummy smell. So one day when a friend made a status asking for mates to go for a durian buffet, I found myself replied by reflex and a date was set!

So on the 2nd of August, there we were, sitting in one of the stalls at the junction into SS2 from the bridal street where some stalls selling durians were. We opted for one where one of us suggested for the quality of the fruits they have.

And before we know it, we had 6 durians opened up in front of us.

D99. D28. XO. Mount Cat King. God knows what else. LMAO.

As another friend joined in a while later, another 3 more was opened. And we were stuffed...

But even then, we had two more after that, making the total durians the four of us had the big double-one... One person almost had 2. Stuffed indeed.

Thank God though, I didn't fall sick the following day. ^^

8 Jujus:

[SK] said...

yearrrr, durian!! i hate durians!!! don't come near me~~ :D

Reanaclaire said...

So...was the bill BIG and stuffed too? :)

Danny said...

luckily m not a big fan of durian.. if not sure get heaty one..;p
drink more water after durian feast la

Gratitude said...

*drooling*
+Ant+

Bravebear said...

Both Pikey and I total up to 5 and half durian in one night :p

William said...

Eeek.

smallkucing said...

i am so lucky today...someone just gave me some real nice durians

Leon Koh said...

I love durians especially those pointy ones.. must be soooooo gooooooooooood