Wednesday, August 18, 2010

On the Hometown Food

The brother is back for his summer holidays after passing his first year. So after spending a month back at home, he decided to come over for a week. Mum was actually asking if I'd want anything from home, any food in particular, knowing how I craved for Kolo Mee... But it couldn't last the whole day as I'd only be able to meet up with the brother in the evening. So in the end, this is what I got.

WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!! Kuching Open Air Market Sio-bee!!!!! Yuuuummmmmmeeeeeeeee...

Other than that, the brother also brought along a big tupperware of pork knuckle! Mum knows my favourite food. LOL. Which was why, I had to pick one of the days in the week to come home for dinner. Apparently, for the one year the brother was in Prague, he picked up cooking too!

So there we were, my brother sister and I, eating what Mum cooked for us, halfway across the South China Sea. Wheeee!

Now who wants some pork knuckle?

Oooh wait... I think we just finished it. LOL

6 Jujus:

Reanaclaire said...

Mum's cooking is always the best.. right?

Gratitude said...

Pls make sure you request to tapau extra kolo mee for our sake the next time anybody comes from Kuching ya. ;)
+Ant+

[SK] said...

wow, looks delicious woh~~

smallkucing said...

Mum is the best ya?

TZ said...

Drooling drooling... Quick quick go and pick up the cooking and cook for me to eat... 

William said...

Food delivery!