Saturday, July 03, 2010

On the Fruit Salad

Got Mum the Cook to do fruits salad while they were over in town about one month ago. LOL. Long overdue post, I know, but the taste... Yummmmyyyy.... Ever since I tasted the home-made fruit salad prepared by the Canadian friend, I've always wanted more. I mean, it was really nice.

So I pestered her into preparing the salad for me. Bad bad son!

Some cucumber. Some apples. Some sweet mangoes. Salad leaves.

Adding in some raisins. Dad purposely get the imported raisins and asked me to put back the Ligo's. Didn't regret that, cuz the raisins were nice.

And finally the salad sauce dressing. I didn't get the thousand island sauce, but a pure fruit salad dressing instead. It was sour, much to our regret. But Mum the Cook was very smart. She added in some condensed milk and it tasted sweet sourish. Yummmyyy....

Now now, who'd like to organize potluck? LOL.

4 Jujus:

[SK] said...

salad is all about creative (but also must matching lah), i'm pretty good at this~~ :p

TZ said...

@ SK: Dude, i wanna to try your recipe then... Share share a bit :p
@ Medie007: when are you going to have the potluck party? Don say say only eh~

William said...

Condensed milk?! Honey would have been a less creamy choice.

Danny said...

i prefer mix fruit yogurt lo.. it looks less fattening than the fruit salad with dressing n condensed milk...lol ;p