Sunday, June 14, 2009

On Lunching Canadian Style

Not that I'm going into the kitchen, but I'm so utterly happy to be the one to taste the cooking of this Canadian friend despite him not cooking for so many years. When I okay-ed our lunch date, he got so panicked and headed straight to the market to get the ingredients, that's what he told me.

So when I arrived one hour later, the lunch was set.

Starter was the most amazing salad I ever had. Definitely different from what I had before. Apple salad with raisins and nuts in salad sauce. Yummy...

And then the pasta came in. Apparently sauce was scarce. So my first serving was a bit tasteless. But my second serving was superb when I pour in all the sauce and finish up the Parmesan cheese. I'm amazed that we finished up quite a large portion of our pasta.

Dessert was ice cream...

And orgy with a group of patients with thyroid carcinoma... LMAO

13 Jujus:

Anonymous said...

u greedy pig.u finished all the pasta sauce n the parmesan???dont think u can fit into yur nice shirts n pants anymore...........hahaha.go for a jog now

.:: Ant ::. said...

The soupy thingy looked like Campbell ABC soup. Well, at least ur Canadian friend warmed it up! :P

+Ant+

叶子 said...

wow.... look so nice and delicious...

JL said...

Canadian? Gawd is s/he still here? Introduce her/him to us! :D

the viennamese said...

Last picture, ...oh dear

Jaded Jeremy said...

What's the deal with the last pix? Lol such a "spoiler".

Twilight Man said...

Aiyo, after all the food pixs, you put the patient's neck! You mean the neck would swell after eating Canadian food? Gross LOL!...

Twilight Man said...

After Canadian food should be Ugandan food in the menu list?? Get ready your spears and skulls to dine. Hiak! Hiak! Ooot! Ooooot! Gibber! Gibber!

Medie007 said...

Anton, i dunno wor. i makan ony

JN, yeaps... especially the apple salad!

JL, huh? y wanna know him? he flew back lor

Medie007 said...

Evann, it's the anti-climax ma. :P

Jaded, yeaps... spoiler ahead! :P

Twilight, ugandan food??? u cook ah? let me know the place ya!

Danny said...

everything was so lovely... but....
y mesti potong stim huh? ;p

foongpc said...

Wow! I like the apple salad with raisins and nuts. Yum! yum!

But you spoilt my appetite with that last picture! Yikes!

Btw, I've got an award for you. Come and collect it : )

Medie007 said...

danny, out of fun. ;P

foongpc, award? thank you thank you!