Saturday, June 27, 2009

On the Feline Invasion (1)

Following this, the damned feline hasn't been causing much nuisance for the past few months, until the day when I remembered I heard about them purring and crying in the middle of the nights. Must be then that the cats got so horny they fucked around and the female ones got pregnant. To the extent where some male ones fight over each other for one female cat. OR, there's a possibility that TWO female ones fight with each other to be fucked by one male cat.

Reason being, few months after the mating season, there's the invasion of a black cat outside of the newspaper room with her two little kittens. Darn cute they were. Especially when the white ones arched its back and jump around. Or the black one jumping around when a smally butterfly flew past. But no, having had a bad experience with the one who slept on my bed, I've since then distanced myself from this species.

And all along I thought the stray who entered my room that few days in the month of January was a male as I didn't see HIM being responsible for getting the black cat pregnant. He's still up and around in the corridor, near the dustbin, in the toilet, on the staircase, but far far away from his bitch down on the ground floor.

I did noticed it has gotten fatter. And lazier. Sleeping all the time. Probably too luxurious one of the neighbours had been feeding him. So I brushed the thoughts off and got along with my life. Little did I know, I was wrong all along. I've mistaken her as a male cat. And she's been pregnant all this while!

It was 5 in the morning when I woke up to clear the bladder when I saw her lying in front of one of the neigbour's room. And when I came back from the loo, I thought I saw something coming out from her anus. Rectum prolapse due to excessive sexual intercourse probably. It looked as if the bowels are coming out. But on looking back again, SHE WAS BLARDY GIVING BIRTH!!!

Man, I ran back to my room to get the camera and tried to capture the so-called 'historical' moment for this mother feline. So yeah. Welcome to our cats breeding hostel. CB.

Wanna know what happened next? Stay tuned!

11 Jujus:

Paul Figaro J said...

wahhh........y u dont wanna help the cat lehh....she so kesian u know! also can give u chance to have practical. then when 1 fine day your lecturer ask who has experience to help labour; you can then raise your hand up high and shout "I DO! I DO! I DO!!!"

.:: Ant ::. said...

"Rectum prolapse due to excessive sexual intercourse"? Errrrr..... I may lack of medical knowledge, but isn't rectum = arsehole? Or you saw a gay cat? :P

+Ant+

Twilight Man said...

LMAO! Kaneeneh you lousy Dr Bong, should have been a feline midwife for once mah! You could have done practicals like calling the pussy to "push" - "push" - "push" and heeeeyah the baby's coming out! Yay!

Oh dear, my fever is too high today.

Twilight Man said...

Anton - Gay cat????? Muahahahahaha!

Danny said...

my goodness.. tot cats normally give birth at hidden places... maybe this mother cat like to share her MOMENTS with everyone huh? ;p

passerby said...

How many kittens survive?

Perky said...

Wah, you so lucky get to see cat give birth. In my life (and I must've had like what 30 cats), I've never seen them give birth. Not even once okeh. I always missed it.. in school lah, or the cat gave birth when i tengah tidur lah...

so yeah, you're so lucky :P

Medie007 said...

Paul... it's a CAT.

Anton, well... rectum prolapse is sometmes associated with anal intercourse wat, regardless of gender. :P

twilight zone, KNN it's a CAT. get well soon!

Medie007 said...

Danny, dunno lor... maybe this stray cat wanna get the attention of the neighbours kua.

Passerby, have no idea how many kittens she gave birth to.:S

Perky, lucky eh! :P and you have so many cats!!!

KJSC said...

so cute!!!!!!! send the kitten to me... when it grows bigger...i'll send it back to you.

JL said...

Historical indeed, that cat in labor.