Thursday, June 18, 2009

On Being a Demanding Biatch

In respond to the email that I got from them yesterday, I consulted my friend and ask him what should I do about it.

I was kinda disappointment really. And I was so tempted to call her up and "talk" to her already.

As I already brought up to Jason, one of your front desk officers, when I sent in my laptop last week, this spoilt systemboard is replaced last year, by the hp headquarters itself. I'm surprised that it was spoilt within one year! Normal systemboard wouldn't be having any problems for one year at least, if not two. But the motherboard that you replaced for me when I sent in to your headquarters last year barely lasted for 365 days. It is a new motherboard, as I was told when I collected my laptop last year. I just don't understand how come the motherboard that you replaced for me spoil again within one year? Any motherboard sold outside has a warranty for one or 2 years.

On top of that, it just got me wondering whether this is a defect unit. How can a laptop be sent in for repair twice before it even reaches 3 years old?? It's merely 2 years plus, and I've already experinced problem with the hardware of the laptop twice.

I just thought it's ridiculous that they still charge me a total revised quote of RM703.90. It would be more rational that they replace the defect unit or repair the problem without any cost innit?


Now that I looked back into my archives, I came across this. Interestinggg...

11 Jujus:

Jonzz said...

They should replace it for free! Ish!

Medie007 said...

yes!! agree 100%!!

.:: Ant ::. said...

Actually, one good tactic is that you could make so much fuss and threaten to bring to the media. Their management may succumb to repair for free and save them from bad publicity.

+Ant+

Bengbeng said...

wat u going to do about it? they shud replace it for free. dont talk abt other stuff. no laptop shud break down this way twice within a yrs span

Bengbeng said...

write an open letter with the title being the shop name n computer model? ping it to PPS. that will get their attention

Medie007 said...

that's what i'm attempting to do. i'm still waiting for their reply...

Ivan said...

Just threaten them that you gonna post up a letter to the press soon...haha

Anonymous said...

my dell is more than 2 years and its getting cranky already.. time to send to the 'doctor' soon! =D

MrBunnyBan said...

Next time you talk to them, be sure to mention the model's problem. I think you're not the only angry customer if that model gets spoilt easily.

Twilight Man said...

Oh better learn this from Anton the guru of media noise. See how he got the potholes patched with gloss coatings! LOL

TZ said...

buy apple ...
go blue ... not green