Tuesday, April 28, 2009

On Being a Known Drinker

Like I said, it's always a headache to get gifts for men. Normally, we'll get things that he wants if he doesn't have it yet. But when he already has it all, we'll get some other fun things for rememberance. Most of the time, I fall into the later group. And I'm sure it's always a headache for my friends to get me gifts.

The luncheon last weekend was fun. Small group, and the same group as the last. What a pity some of them didn't reply to the invitation. It was a long wait. The two of us who arrived earlier waited for over one hour.

And we had lunch. And we had cake. And of course gifts.

S and K got me a note book. Very classic. Very Shakespeare.

N got me a T shirt. Less subtle one compared to J's. And there's no Malaysian condom that comes with it. Sigh. But I guess I do love the Chicken Rice balls of Malacca. LMAO.

E and Aj got me something HUGE. Totally unexpected really.

Seems like everyone knew I drink. Though really, I'm not an alcoholic!!! I'm NOT I'm NOT!!!! I'm just a social drinker. Out of fun. And pleasure. And joy. Alcohols are not created for the sake of creation, really. But that still doesn't mean we can drink like we don't give a damn right? I'm totally aware of that!

But anyways... Now that I've got something to play with should there be a drinking session, who's up for it?

12 Jujus:

TZ said...

You should have known that your drinking partner me would sign up for it .... blek! :p

When? When?

Sam said...

Count me in. And I know the boyfriend would love a couple of shots too. ;)

Medie007 said...

hahahaha

all these alcoholics... tsk tsk tsk *shaking head*

AJ v2 said...

i hope u'll make it more interesting like adding the stripping part together with the drink game ;)

Medie007 said...

there;s a 2nd version of AJ now? LOL

.:: Ant ::. said...

Fine, whatever! :P

+Ant+

JL said...

I believed you had fun, went over to TZ's blog and saw the birthday venue already :p

Medie007 said...

Anton, fine wine this time? LOL

JL, yeaps, saw his post too. :)

[SK] said...

you like that chicken rice or that BALL?? hahaha.. so happy for you, still celebrating your birthday.. :)

savante said...

Start hitting the shots!

Medie007 said...

[SK], both! hehhehehehehe

Savante, sure sure. just need to get the booze now.

Leon Koh said...

nice game

Leon Singapore
http://hanleong.blogspot.com