Wednesday, April 29, 2009

On Amplified Dancing

There we went, arriving outside of Supperclub in Hartamas. Didn't quite appeal to me from the outside. Saw Bern camwhoring with his new LaPromises outside at the BMW. A wave, and the four of us walked into the club.

Headed to the dance floor, yeaps, confirmed that I'm not appealed. They've moved all those stool-like tables to make a room for the dances, but I guess it's not that much of a nice place to dance in compared to the studio. Phuh, what am I talking about right? LOL.

But honestly though, I like the designs. It's a nice bar to hang out in. Dim lights, discoballs, glass bridge, couch... It's nice. If you're not looking for a place with a dance floor. MOS beats any hands down.

Dinner buffet was of limited choices, but chicken wasn't that bad. We had our meal upstairs for the ground floor was pretty packed.

There was only relief that we chose to eat upstairs because later on, we've been stomping on the glass bridge above. No one came to stop us, so we continued to stomp and jump above the bar. Plus, the air-con was blowing directly at us. No sweaty pits! LMAO.

I feel cheated though, no free-flow drinks, and they started the lucky draws like, 3 hours after they started the dancing. I thought the lucky draw started at 11.30pm? Phuh, and none of us was lucky enough to at least have our ticket price back.

But all in all, I guess I enjoyed at least half the time in there. Though I'm super terribly sorry that Ang and Mic didn't quite enjoy themselves. Or at least that was what I thought. I can't help but to feel guilty. They put so much effort in picking the right dresses and make-up...

Anyways, back to the club. The sound system was good, maybe not as amplified as the one in Euphoria, but I guess it's loud enough to send the whole building pumping. You will feel your hearts beat to it. And naturally, you will shake your head to the tempo, like it or not.

We left some time before mid night. Outsiders started to flock in. What seemed to be a private party turned out to be not so private afterall. Not blaming anyone, maybe the club needs its business. And considering it's a Saturday night...

Lo and behold, we walked out from the club to be greeted by so many la-las and si-hams.

Thank God we were out. Definitely need a hard begging if you want me back there again.

And I still can imagine A telling us "SUCKERS!" Can't deny that myself. Not sure if the other half enjoyed himself. Hah.

10 Jujus:

TZ said...

Come come dance dance dance ... hahaha... We wanna to see Medie dance .... where is the clip :p

.:: Ant ::. said...

LOLZ you have a good memory. But then again, you had a great time at the post-party gathering,rite? hehe

+Ant+

JL said...

Didn't see you dance? :p

V said...

we want to see u strip dance!

Medie007 said...

TZ, dun have me dancing lor. la la la. no one record me ler...

Anton, yeah... post party... "SUCKEERRSSS" hahaha

JL, no vid of me lor...

Queen B, i charge tau! LOL

Chris said...

wow!! the club looks awesome!

Perky said...

Ladies better be wearing nice pair of thongs if they want to walk on the glass bridge.

Horror nye if ppl downstairs look up & see granny panties pulak ;)

Medie007 said...

Chris, it does in it's own way. maybe a cool bar lor, not exactly a cool club. :P

Perky, so true! hahahaha but it's not open to the public ler. got guards one...

eLLe said...

Well, both girls did enjoy themselves to a point, as they could join some dance though...

You don't have to feel guilty. Just be glad that at least everyone did enjoyed themselves. ;P

Medie007 said...

Glad to hear that. :)