Saturday, June 04, 2011

On the Mad Hatters

Came across this relatively interesting collection of hats in the Royal Wedding earlier on in the internet. Honestly, I find it interesting that the Brits wear hats indoor. Over the television broadcast, we saw some really interesting designs, and some are, to me, just a headband or an accessory on the head that served no purpose of a hat.

The royal families got it...

Even the Queen were not spared from criticism... Though I personally thought their hats look fine...

But aaanyways. It's not like I'm a fashion designer or anything. Sometimes I don't even know how the critics think.

Feel free to go to CNN's for more of these mad hatters.

3 Jujus:

Twilight Man said...

Bedpan!!! Muahahaha! LMAO!..

I think the Queen's hat looked delicious like a cake from Suchan's. Was it Banana Royal Cake?

[SK] said...

don't you think that one on Princess Beatrice looks like the toilet seat?? hahahaha~~ :D

Small Kucing said...

the 1st two were yucky