Sunday, November 07, 2010

On the Gelaré

There was this shop called Gelaré in e@Curve, at most a few months old, selling ice creams and freshly-baked pancakes. But it never really occurred to us to head over the shop until a few weeks ago when I was quite free. Shops like these, as far as I was concerned, was to be avoided solely because of the price of their food.

So I ordered a double scoop ice cream on tutti frutti pan cake. Little did I know the dish I thought to be just of a small portion turned out to be so filling it could be a main course!

The ice creams were quite nice. Very nice actually. I personally thought it was as nice as the other overpriced ice creams in town; if not nicer. I had macademia nut as well as rum and raisins for my toppings, which were marvelous.

Otherwise, there were a few other flavors to choose from, which I couldn't really remember. There were also a variety of cakes to be chosen from. At the end of the meal, it was bloatedness. LOL.

The next time I passed by the shop, despite the 5bucks voucher I got from the first visit, it didn't really occured to me to go in again. LOL. Maybe, just maybe, when the mood is up, I might step into the shop again...

6 Jujus:

Reanaclaire said...

chamm...u showed me desserts! that is my weakest point.. i opt for anything sweet than any others..

[SK] said...

haha, send the RM5 voucher to me and let me go try it!! :p

Danny said...

that pancake just look so .. fattening... takut lah ;p

Gratitude said...

Better reason to go for movies now ;)

smallkucing said...

droooling....torturing me with ice cream ..

Nikel Khor said...

ice cream ice cram