Sunday, September 05, 2010

On Rapping Eminem

... Failed big time.

Thanks to the introduction of Eminem's new song featuring Rihana, I was literally hooked, listening to the song over and over again; mainly because I love Rihana's part... but after listening to it for so many times, I thought I'd want to attempt Eminem's rapping.


The only part where I could follow were at the end of each sentence:

... is
.... feels like
.... steel knife
.... windpipe
....
....
.... feels right
....
...
...
...
..
.

Okay I give up.

LOL

7 Jujus:

TZ said...

Dude, you wanna to go to RedBox or Neway to practice the rapping :p

Gratitude said...

*visualizing medie doing the rap* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Pranny said...

Just gonna Stand there Watch me burn.. It's all right because I love the way it hurts...

C'mon let's rap together...

I can't tell you how to *****8


Next time there will be no next time...

William said...

How fast can your tongue twist?

Danny said...

i cant rap.. but i can help u with the so-called' rapping pose' if u want....lol ;p

Shingo T said...

The rapping doctor?

Yo yo yo, check out the amoxycilin!

Anonymous said...

Like you, I like Rihanna's part.