Monday, September 06, 2010

On the Crocs Obsession

I think Crocs are ugly. Like super ugly, you beat me till I die also I won't buy that ugly shoes. And when the brother bought one at 200 bucks something, I criticized him till no ends, everytime I saw him in that ugly shoes.

That was until we came across...

Went in, and guess what! Crocs are priced at 40RM, 60RM, 80RM and 100RM. The fancier ones were more expensive, but the basic original one cost 60RM only. Like, 60RM? Seriously? 60RM???? Like I could get 2 at the price of the ones my brother bought himself, minus the less fancy designs of course. Nonetheless, it's Crocs, the overpriced shoes. So whatever.

In the end... We came out from the warehouse with a big bag. It was crazy. Had it not because I'm a virgin Crocs wearer, I think I probably would have gotten the red and the yellow ones too. Each of us ended having one, except Mom because her size went out of stock.

So all of a sudden, we've got like, 5 new pairs of Crocs at home. Too bad though, the warehouse sales ended yesterday... LOL.

11 Jujus:

William said...

Ngor chip sau em dou lor...

[SK] said...

similar here, i hate crocs, they are just very ugly lor..

Gratitude said...

another crocs hater here
+Ant+

Anonymous said...

gosh i didn know, otherwise should hv gone to pay a visit!

smallkucing said...

Uiks...rm60 is cheap. The other day we got a pair for my FIL at Caring warehse sale RM80

manglish said...

i got a pair oso but from BATA HAAHAHAAHHA

Danny said...

so thats ur 'family shoes' huh? .. so sweet...lol
i cannot shop at crocs.. cos i think they are over priced.. and i beh tahan the rubber smell ;p

TZ said...

din even inform me... ended up i don't have Crocs. My old Crocs left in the Safari back in Uganda Africa :(

savante said...

They are hideous. But at least we can use them at work! Why would anyone else wear them?

Jessyca said...

oh! My friend was the banker taking care of the credit card machine 1...he was amazed by the volume of the sales at the end of the day. He also thought crocs are ugly! But eventually he bought 2 pairs! LOL

Twilight Man said...

I have a white crocs slipper and people could see my feet like 2 km away!

I have kept it in the store room since.