Monday, September 13, 2010

On the A+

This shall be a boastful post, please have a bucket ready if you feel like vomiting blood. LOL.

Checked my Psychiatry Medicine end of posting exam result and was totally delighted and overjoyed and happy and euphoric and totally excited that...

I GOT AN A+ with the highest mark in my group! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I know there's nothing much to boast about. It's juse an end of posting exam, not the finals. And I'm probably just one mark higher than the 2nd highest in the group, and there's another one who scored 84 in another group. But really, it's something major. For me at least.

Throughout my life in the entire medical school, I have never scored an A, let alone A+. That's like, distinction man! I've always been a barely pass student, I kid you not. I never could score in my exams, maybe it's my answering technique, that's also an excuse of me wanting to console myself. But I'm probably not as smart as my colleagues.

So this is really quite some motivation for me. Although all the other colleagues probably score very high marks as well. After all, no one even failed the exam. LOL.

Still, an A+ is an A+. Weee!~ Quick quick, congratulate me! LOL.

14 Jujus:

[SK] said...

congratulations!!! i see a lot of A and A+ btw, thot you say you never score?? @_@"

smallkucing said...

Congratulation!

Now you will have a high standard to keep up loh :D

Shingo T said...

I don't think that's a fluke.

You did well, should reward yourself a little with say, your favourite snack? =p

Gratitude said...

This A+ has brought you some worries right? :P
+Ant+

Pranny said...

Grats... So next time dinner, you know what to do la.. Prepare more money ok...

William said...

Here's to more A+'s.

Reanaclaire said...

come to ipoh. belanja u dim sum!!! hahaha... keep it up, Jason!

Twilight Man said...

Tahniah! But I was not surprised cos your head is big and brainy! LOL

Little Dove said...

Congrats Medie! :)

TZ said...

so when u nak belanja makan?

carpe diem said...

Congrats...First baby step to many more As and A+s

manglish said...

congratsssss i know how it feels hahaha

passerby said...

walau A(+), lol.

Twilight Man said...

TZ - he didn't reply about makan. That means we pay AA.