Friday, June 25, 2010

On the Running Shoes

Headed out with the parents one evening, and went to the top floor in Gardens where there were a few sports attire shops. They came out from the toilet looking up and down for me before I finally answered their calls and told them I was in Adidas. But by the time they reached the shop, I was already next door in New Balance. I came out and walked over to the other end for a few other shops.

Was looking for a running shoe to be exact. LOL.

It was 9.30pm when Dad finally agreed to get me the one from Adidas before Sis said it might be cheaper over in Mid Valley Megamall; leading us running over to the other block of shopping complex just to save that 20 bucks.

But who'd know, the same shoe on the other side doesn't have one that fit me, and in the end, I got one 15 bucks more expensive instead. Like, wtf right?

The parents were complaining that I got a golden foot as well. But it's running we're talking about, I need to protect my knee too! *lame*

Now that I've got an expensive foot protector, I headed home and slept together with this new baby. LOL.

9 Jujus:

[SK] said...

nice shoes!! i like the orange color, so vibrant..

smallkucing said...

cool :D

William said...

Ohhh... all that running around!

Lucas said...

now u need a running buddy :)

and I'm totally available :p

Gratitude said...

Why alwiz buying shoes geh?
+Ant+

Reanaclaire said...

wow..new shoes eh... so now can run longer and faster...

Danny said...

nice shoes..
want me to put a few diamontes on it? so that it will bling every time u walk/ run...lol ;p

Medie007 said...

SK, hehehe i didn't look at the design lor. cuz it was the only one available for my foot size. LOL.

smallkucing, yeaps cool eh? :D

william, yeahlor... for that 10 bucks cheaper mar. but ended not anywhere cheaper pun... :(

lucas, cool. come let's run together... need some training too. :D

Medie007 said...

Gratitude, where got ALWIZ???!!!

reanaclaire, yeah... if i don sprain my ankle hahaha

Danny, boleh... come to my place tomorrow. :D