Sunday, June 20, 2010

On the Crêpe

Nadeje!!! Ooooh la la....

Not sure if you know about this place in the Historical Heritage, but it's in Dataran Pahlawan, on the top floor. Quite a confusing mall, especially when you wanna go out to the field on the 'rooftop' from inside the mall. I'd suggest you just go up to the field from the roadside, as how I did (because I walked there). LOL. As to why I mentioned about this place, it serves the crêpe I've every tasted!

I mean, not that I've ever found any crêpe elsewhere, and I've only eaten crêpe from this shop all my life. LOL!

And in case you haven't know what crêpe is:

A crêpe (English pronunciation: /ˈkreɪp/, French: [kʁɛp]; Breton: krampouezhenn) is a type of very thin pancake, usually made from wheat flour. The word is of French origin, deriving from the Latin crispa, meaning "curled." While crêpes originate from Brittany, a region in the northwest of France, their consumption is nowadays widespread in France and they are considered a national dish, and they are also increasingly popular in North America and South America. In Brittany, crêpes are traditionally served with cider. Crêpes are served with a variety of fillings, from the most simple with only sugar to flambéed crêpes Suzette or elaborate savoury fillings.

So when sis went down for a day trip with some of her girl friends, she came back in the evening with 2 slices of crêpes! All for myself! Woots~!

Sis: Got this nice cakes for you.

Me:
Oooh from the Dataran Pahlawan there one is it?


Sis:
EH? How come you know?


Me:
Been there lah.


Sis:
Yerrrr... thought can surprise you. So you like it?


Me:
Yeah. It's OKAAAAY lah.


So speak the egoistic boy. LOL

6 Jujus:

smallkucing said...

Makes me hungry from just looking at the photo. Havent had my tea yet

carpe diem said...

I know exactly where to get that crepe at your backyard!

William said...

The cream is a little too much for me.

Danny said...

soli ahh.. i hardly go out... where is Dataran Pahlawan?

[SK] said...

mille crepe!! where is Dataran Pahlawan btw, in Malacca?? cos i just read about this in somebody's Malacca trip..

Reanaclaire said...

hey, the crepe looked delish.. so ego huh..
eh, btw, i still owe u something.. :)