Sunday, May 02, 2010

On the Visit to Seoul...

... Garden.

LOL. It's Seoul Garden!

Was brought to this Korean BBQ Buffet in OneUtama the other day, but the varieties of food definitely lose out to the ones I always frequented in Sunway.

There's definitely less vegetables. Not that I ever take anything green for my steamboat.

Very few range of all those balls or whatever flour-stuffed-thingys... Which wasn't really my cup of tea anyways.

Seafood was far less compared to Yuen. But they're very fresh indeed. Love their squids and the mussels. But there wasn't any frenzy over the prawns, because I was more attracted to the beef!

Marinated and non-marinated. Love them all! They've done a good job in preparing the beef so to speak. :P

Another plus point would probably be that there's a function of BBQ-ing in Seoul Garden. I'd just get them beansprout and marinated beef and started playing with the hot pan as if I'm a pro. (When the fact is, I never cooked at home! LOL) It's fun for sure, while waiting for the soup to boil. :P

Of course, with the frying and flat pan, one cannot avoid having the splashing of the oil. So yeah, it's basically like, "Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!" whenever the oil started splattering around.

And I definitely learnt from my dumb decision to try to BBQ the marinated chicken wings. Gosh it took forever to get it cooked. And that was also with me eating the cooked part and put the chicken wing back onto the pan for another round of BBQ! Dumb, I know. Don't laugh. LOL

All in all, I wouldn't give this place a bad review. I actually quite enjoyed it. The atmosphere was there, not as noisy or as loud as Yuen, which could be quite annoying sometimes, with birthday songs being sung all over one after another.

But of course, having being considered as of a higher-end restaurant, the price comes slightly higher, but it was still pretty affordable. :D IF you're a big eater. LMAO. I had 4 servings that night.

7 Jujus:

TZ said...

wow~ you really a big eater... Maybe we should have blogger gathering there... :p

Reanaclaire said...

wow.. a lot of choices la.. over here, much lesser choice.. how much does it cost per pax?

smallkucing said...

Aisey...four serving only ah? Not enough for me la :p

Anonymous said...

if im not mistaken, theres a steamboat and bbq restaurant somewhere near the YUEN there, buffet style also :P

TZ said...

@Happy go lucky one: Let's go... you organize we go and try. Then we can blog about it ;-)

[SK] said...

only 4 servings?? that is so much less than your record in Yuen~~ :p

William said...

I am not a fan of BBQ joints.