Thursday, May 06, 2010

On the Hamsap Moustache

So you know I've had the liking for some facial hair, which was why I kept mine for a couple of weeks now. I didn't quite trim it, but I didn't keep it for too long either. When it's long enough and I started to look messy, I would just shave them goatee and moustache off.

But the other day a friend of mine made a comment on my moustache.

"You know, your moustache, it's thicker on the peripheries at the corner, and quite bare in the middle, just like those really hamsap guy."

I'm flabbergasted!

T.T

note: hamsap means pervert in Cantonese

8 Jujus:

plainjoe said...

Forgive me for I have laughed but but but I fell off the chair as a result of laughing. Now my bump is really painful...

Just shave it off.

smallkucing said...

not really fond of guys with facial hair. Messy looking :D

manglish said...

hhahaaahhhahahhhahaha......shave off den apply some whiskey on it, i heard it works....hahahahahha

William said...

Keep it a little longer at the sides and you'll look like Justice Bao's PA.

foongpc said...

Wah! Really hamsap! : D

Anonymous said...

haiya just rajin abit and trim it ok. at least u still get some on the central part, mine lagi teruk, really hamsap habis-habis :P

TZ said...

hehehe... if i don shave for two days... i got a nice line from side burn and equally distributed :p

Envy? But i know Smallkucing will not like it Blek~

blue said...

looks untidy and sorta like "ham yu lou" to me..LOL