Sunday, April 11, 2010

On the Alcohol a Weekday

Was in the Curve with TZ and friends one of the weekday night post-movie that we walked passed TGIFriday and saw a glimpse of his favourite bartender on duty. So without second thoughts we headed into the restaurant and sat on the bar, ordering what the bartender felt like making for us.

"Strong?" he asked.

"Erm... Mild... but not too mild." Like, what kinda answer was that right?! LOL.

So Benji made me some thing that tasted orange-y, strong Vodka taste, plus Galliano. It was nice for sure. :)

We were watching the bartender doing some flair performance, juggling empty juice bottles as he didn't have any incoming order for a brief moment.

Managed to finish mine in half an hour b efore he notices that my drink was finished. And he asked me if I wanted another one, "Stronger this time."

"Hahaha... Erm... okay but... not too strong one lah, need to drive leh."

"Okayla, strong one la..."

Before I knew it, I saw him filling up a glass with Jack Daniels at the back of the bar. Then he added some Gin, Bacardi and Rum, and walah, I had my second strong shot of cocktail. So much so that after 2 sips, the mind started to wander already.

He made us another shot after that, made of 4 alcohols; Rum, Bacardi, Vodka and Bailey. But that was it. No more.

But of course, I'm a responsible driver. I know what's my tolerance level. And of course, I managed to drive home safely, and had one of the greatest sleep in as long as I could remember.

9 Jujus:

smallkucing said...

TGIF at the Curve? Got new outlet there meh?

Happy weekend to you :)

Anonymous said...

the juggling thingy looks cool!!!

Paul Figaro J said...

>.> not see you ajak me go pun on my last trip to KL

Medie007 said...

smallkucing, it's not a new one, it's been there for a looooong time as fast as i remember. :P

Afif, yeaps, very cool. :D

Paul, you guys wanna balik leh that night... :P

William said...

TGIF makes strong drinks?

smallkucing said...

*pengsan* this just shows that that is not my hang out area :p

Medie007 said...

william, not when you're not dictating the bartender to mix 10 types of alcohol in your cocktails. :P

smallkucing, hahahahah it's not too late ot explore. :P

Anonymous said...

wowww nice one! i must go with u guys next time teheheee :P

[SK] said...

ooopss, don't ever let mama know that you drink and drive!!! :p