Wednesday, March 24, 2010

On the Most Favourable City

Was out with a friend who came back from Singapore last night when we were talking about his plans of migrating to the States. Lucky bugger! And not forgetting he's moving to NY! So when the ball was thrown back to my court, I voiced out my interest in staying in Taipei or Hong Kong.

His eyes immediately sparkled and "Taipei! Yes I LOOOVE Taipei. I'd suggest you go to Taipei. It comes in front of Hong Kong if I were you. Totally love it there."

He's widely travelled. Born in KL, stayed in Aussie and worked in Singapore before. Not forgetting all those trips he made to Bangkok and Europe. I'm totally jealous. I wished I could be more care-free. Like him. Like a bird. And go anywhere I want.

Bleh. First step is always the hardest.

And yeah. I have got a thing for hospitals. :P Big major hospitals that is.

11 Jujus:

[SK] said...

err, moving to Taipei or HK?? do you think your command of Chinese is sufficient?? hehe~~ :p

Medie007 said...

SK, i can 讲华语 one okeh! :P

Reanaclaire said...

u can survive in taipei.. me? cham cos i cannot speak one full sentence in mandarin. :( i want to be like yr fren, go US! :)

Anonymous said...

thats nice, u migrate there, and i can go visit once awhile ahhaaaa :)

smallkucing said...

I am same like Claire. If i speak mandarin sure the Taiwanese thought am talking in some alien language

KY said...

Taipei, I always the people there....gorgeous. BTW, I never been there before lo.
Can fit me into your suitcase in case you go there?

Gratitude said...

I've a thing for morgues! :P
+Ant+

savante said...

Plenty of large hospitals here after all.

Danny said...

no plan to migrate to anywhere yet.. just wish to visit those places..:))

William said...

Just point, point and say oh ah. :P

Twilight Man said...

I also love HKG and Taipei very much, judging on the trips made. But honestly, I won't like to live there! My better choice would be Singapore which happens to be the favourite choices of Hongkies.

Of course, the ultimate best is still NYC!!!!