Monday, August 31, 2009

On the Anniversary

You would always comfort me when I'm down.
You would do anything to make me happy.
You would share my happiness.
You would share my worries.
You would drive all the way out just for supper.
You would go all out in helping me.
You would try your best to help me see things.
You would discuss solutions on how I should solve my problems.
You would spend boring afternoons in Ikea with me, and turn it into some habit I look forward to.
You would encourage me in achieving my goals.

And I know I can always count on you. For you will always be there to catch me when I fall. My dear comfort food.

For that and many more that I couldn't explain in words, I love you.

Happy M-Err-Deck-Car.

11 Jujus:

Danny said...

so sweeeeeeeeet..
something that won;t come out from my mouth...;p
enjoy ur big day la :))

Medie007 said...

haha.
i dont celebrate merdeka unfortunately. :P

hey nice to finally meet u ;)

Jonzz said...

Are those the famous Ikea meat balls?

Medie007 said...

didn't know it's famous. lol. but yeah, it's the Ikea meatballs...

foongpc said...

Ikea meat balls are your comfort food? So now I know where to find you. Happy Merdeka! : )

manglish said...

can describe the taste ar? never tried their meat balls b4 but i love their curry puffs :)

Medie007 said...

foongpc, not sure if it's famous too. lol. wat do u want to find me for? :P

manglish, how do u want me to describe the taste wor? :P just beef balls, plus its gravy and some berry sauce. special in its own way. :P yeaps, their puffs' nice! ;)

the viennamese said...

omg drooools~

And you're making me jealous cuz you have someone to share your life with. Uhhh!!! *Envious~

said...

tats meatball? eww...looks a bit disgusting to me~ hahaha

Medie007 said...

evann, it's a meatball. my comfort food.. erm.. u can share it with ur parents wat... :P

leu, yaep, that's meatball. looks is always deceiving...

Gratitude said...

Oooo u r alwiz thinking of meatballs har?