Sunday, July 05, 2009

On Feline Invasion (4)

Okay. Here's the final part that I left out in my previous post.

I thought about the poor little kitten out on the balcony alone without the mother. So after I took out my bedsheet, I peeked out of the window to find the mother cat alright and was sitting on the ground floor looking up at me. Little kitten stopped purring apparently.

I leaned over and picked up the little kitten again and naturally, the purring started again. I've decided to get the little thing back to the mother downstairs.

Once I reached the end of the stairs and was heading towards the back of the block where mama cat was, the purr must've attracted the mother's attention. She was on her feet and just stood at the far end. I put her little kitten on the floor. She slowly walked forward. But stopped halfway, just near enough for the kitten to see her or something when it stopped purring.

Got me wondered, has she only got one kitten? Or there's more? Mama feline apparently fell into the drain. But she came out alright. What did I said about cats can always land safe?

In fact, a couple of hours later, I was wondering how come I didn't get the little one and placed it near to the other two kittens outside of the newspaper room? Mmmm...

Fast forward 2 days later, single mother feline and little kitten was no where in sight...

The end.



ps: I did really feel bad about threwing mama feline out of my window, literally. It was really cruel. But I guess that's a lesson she needed to learn to stop coming into my room onto my bed.

15 Jujus:

TZ said...

hmmmm.... beware of her next visit ... pee and poo @ your bed ... kakaka :p

The mama cat and her kitten has migrated to another room with more comfortable bed ... meow meow :p

Medie007 said...

hahaha. glad that they found their new place then. :)

JL said...

But if they come back again, will you still do the catsling again? :P

叶子 said...

Hoee? got such cute kitten in hostel?? never realised... ^_^

Medie007 said...

JL, hopefully not within this week...

JN, got got... but boys hostel lor

.:: Ant ::. said...

Beware the payback of getting those Freddy Krueger scratches on your face when you sleep with the windows open! :P

+Ant+

Pranny said...

Lol.. Anton is trying to scare u...

No worries la.. Cats are very productive... I mean very...Don't be surprise if u find more of them crawling around next time...

Paul Figaro J said...

next they will bring whole family member to your room..... muahahhaa...

Medie007 said...

Anton, no no no... I've got my "The Heart of the Perfection of Wisdom Sutra" remember? :D

Jerry, wont be seeing them lo. :D

PJ, ya ya the new occupants of my room u mean?

Jonzz said...

I was reading something about cats and their landing abilities the past two month. (Not because of your posts)

One of the animal societies said, just because a cat can land on its feet doesn't mean it doesn't get injured. It can get internal injuries and die.

Medie007 said...

Jonzz... oh my... i'm condemned... :'(

A Common Singaporean said...

If u think u r living with guilt beat these:

1) A friend of mine hung his uncle's cat on the curtain and let the poor cat's claw snipped the fabric over and over again. The poor cat got so scared it wouldn't let go of the curtain and used all its might holding on to the fabric. It apparently screamed in fear.

2) The same guy dropped a cat from the ninth floor....

Medie007 said...

ACS, considering mine's just the first floor, the cat must be so relieved then? LOL...

nah, i'm still guilty,but prolly the guilt wont really haunt la. :P

passerby said...

I guess Hippocrates' Oath applies on humans....

Medie007 said...

cat's no patient of mine. i'm not a vet.