Monday, May 18, 2009

On Grieving for the Lost Love

All those joy we had
All those sorrow we've been through together
All the times we've spent together
In Starbucks all day long.. Do you remember?

The times when you just sat there
Watching me do my work
And you never complained
Waiting for me to finish it
And we'd go sailing and surfing together
The wonderful memories...

It has been a good 2 years we were together
I'm really grateful that you were mine

I remembered when you fall sick the last year
I was so lost without you
I went nuts and I didn't know what to do
I was so anxious and restless
But finally when you came back 2 weeks later
We had the most amazing reunion ever

But perhaps this time round
I need to buckle up and move on
It has been very depressing for the past 10 days
I'm so sorry I had to cheat on you
But rest assured, you were always in my thought
Now and forever

Rest in peace my dear lappie...

Lappie's motherboard burnt for the 2nd time in 2 years 2 weeks ago. It's been a lot of torture trying to get over the grief. But I guess it's time that I need to start studying now for the finals is just around the corner. In a way, I'm thankful and glad that it's waking me up, knowing that I'm so hooked to it 24/7. However hard may it be, I'll try my best to get over this addiction. I've decided not to send it for repair this time. I'll continue my journey without one until I'm disciplined enough. So yeah, I'm still without a personal laptop if you're wondering. But I'd like to express my gratitude to the great buddy who lent me his functioning dinasour notebook for academic purposes.

Sigh. Sobs. AMD processor... Disappointing really.

11 Jujus:

Twilight Man said...

Hi Doc Emo, cry no more, it's just a Mother Board! Not a Mother Fucker la. LOL.... Who is that greatest buddy? Care to share his contacts in case when it's my turn.

foongpc said...

Aiseh! Thought you are grieving for lost love like an ex or someone. Just a lappie! Already so emotional. If it's human, I wonder how much more emotional would you go? LOL!

Btw, love that 1st photo! Very nice and suit this post very well!...if only you are grieving for a lost love for a human, not an object : )

JL said...

I guess that explains why you suddenly went on a near 1-week hiatus. I thought you become full-time doctor already :p

.:: Ant ::. said...

Waaaaa that personal laptop really sounded like a personal friend. Did you give it a grand sendoff ..... wreaths and all?

+Ant+

V said...

oh! i tot someone died of AIDS! ;P

-----------------------------------

go sell ur body and get a new lappy~ LOL

Medie007 said...

Twilight Zone, well... still... need to cry. 2 years long of relationships... it's not really that short, although it's not too long...

foongpc, the forbidden love between a man and his gadgets ma. :P 1st photo taken from the net ler. me using other ppl's lappie...

JL, yeap, that's why the one week hiatus... :)

Medie007 said...

Anton,mmm maybe not that grand. but i need to operate on it to take out some vital organs though.

Queen B... i guess i just need to stay away from anything at the moment. EMOOOOO... >.< :P

Paul Figaro J said...

can get Oscar award liao

Danny said...

back to basic.... days without a personal computer...
gd luck on the finals... n cheer up, dun think too much :)) free free yamcha la

Medie007 said...

Paul J, wat about Oscar wor?

Danny, thanks lor. but hor... sigh... no computer can die ler... :( hahaha. yalor, free free yamcha lor.

Jaded Jeremy said...

Can certainly understand the addiction :-) Study hard lah. Good luck!