Tuesday, May 19, 2009

On Killing Another Love

SO we were finally planning about us going out for a dinner to celebrate the birthdays of the two boys in our house. Roomie informed me that they were already off to the designated restaurant while I was still at the mall doing some shopping to replace the finished toiletries. I was so ready to go to the gathering with the brotherhood as it has been a while since we last go out together. And what's more appropriate a reason none other than a double birthday celebration? I even got them 2 slices of cake from Secret Recipe.

So when I finally got back to the hostel and got ready to start the engine, lo and behold, I was instead welcomed by the car alarm instead of the engine starting. It took me a while before I figured out what's happening. Great.

I panicked. Soulmate just left. And the brothers were dining away in town. And I dunno who to really call for I've been isolating myself from most of the colleagues for the past month or so. So I tried calling the buddy who lent me the lappie, wondering if he's around town.

It was a futile effort. Car alarm still off, annoying the nerve out of me. So I called another colleague who was in the same group as myself. He's the next that came into mind as he helped out with the dead car battery when we were in Maran a few months ago.

He came, and he finally helped in resetting the alarm. Thank goodness.

But here I was... sitting miserably alone in my room, blogging about my carelessness that led to the death of the battery of the beloved car. Congratulations Medie007. Even the headlights can't be started. Things is just great. Like it's not enough with the pressure already... Now I'm losing my legs too.

But I guess the signs is there. Lappie died. Car died. I really should set my priorities straight NOW. Ugh... Exams. Exams. Exams. Only the soulmate cheers me up nowadays...

12 Jujus:

TZ said...

Dude, exam and study is your top priority ... hehehe... this is the life of a student :p

All the best to your study eh!

.:: Ant ::. said...

Buddy, already 2 signs from way up there, disabling your 2 biggest distractions. STUDY STUDY STUDY ...... even the heavens are pushing you now. :P

+Ant+

JL said...

No car, take rapidKL or KTM loh. xD

MiChi said...

haha..yeah, study first.. thanks to heaven for giving u the sign.. "Sai Weng" lost horse, not sure good or not.. could be good...

V said...

why tz's comment always sounds so rhetoric? ;P

anyway,

maybe this is connected to the eye twitching incident?

Danny said...

great positive way to be focused :)
good luck...

Medie007 said...

TZ, thanks for the wishes... will take ur advice lor. :)

Anton,push push.. harder harder! LOL

JL, no access to KTM or LRT station how?

Medie007 said...

Michi... signs from above huh? i thought so too. sigh...

Queen B, mmm... could be. but the eye twitching stopped for a while dy...

Danny, positive mei? sounds to me so negative lor... :'(

Twilight Man said...

Yeah study boy! You partied as a student more than i had my whole life! One more signs and habis la. Kabooom!

TZ said...

hmmm... Twilight dude, i wondered what would be the one more sign... do you have any idea???

savante said...

Study smart :) Hope it all goes well.

Medie007 said...

yeah twilight, wat's the one more sign?

savante, thanks. ;)