Wednesday, April 01, 2009

[StoryTeller Ver0.1] Friend

"Thanks a lot man, really. Thanks a lot."

Keith looked at me puzzled, "Huh? What?"

"Like hello? I wonder how come you could be such a bitch. I mean, all along I thought you're a friend! But now I know... you..."

"What are you talking about?"

"What am I talking about? You and I both know that your Economics teacher is my Dad's friend. And we both know that your Economics teacher is such a kiss arse he treats you out whenever you got back home."

"Yes so?"

"Right... So I suppose you must have forgotten that you accidentally spilled some stupid assumptions of yours that I'm gay because I'm friends with some gay bloggers."

"Oooh... what wait, you're not? I thought you are, since you know Benedict and Bryan and the whole bunch of them... And er... I thought..."

"And? Er? You thought... No wait. You just comfortably assumed I am gay like you and you told your teacher that, Papa Medie's son is actually gay. No huh?"

"Err... okay... I'm sorry...??"

"Know what? I think I'm not the least bothered. And I think I won't even bother anymore. So yea, thank you."

"Wait wait, you had problems with your family?"

"Well let's see. What about your dad calling you up at 1 in the morning asking if you like men, and insisted that you admit it so that he can disown you? Or your mum calling you at 8 in the morning and told you she couldn't sleep because she felt she hasn't been doing her part as a mother to raise you up as a son and has been crying for the whole night blaming herself. No wait. You're luckier because you thought it's a smart way to live your life if you actually out yourself to your parents. But in this case, mine as well?"

"Well I mean, I didn't know. And even if I knew, you need to live your life as who you really are."

"Oh come one Keith. If only you knew, you'd have known that I've been happily dating Shirley for the past one year
."

"What? How come no one knows? Not even your parents?"

"I was planning to bring her home as a surprise during the my mum's birthday celebration next week. Now thanks to you, I don't think there will be any celebration. In fact, I don't think I have a home to go back to."

"Wait wait... It's that huge a matter? I mean, they really disowned you?"

"I sure hope not. But one thing I'm sure,
you and I, we won't talk anymore. And as an ex-friend, here's a piece of advice, don't act as if you're a know-it-all. It's pretty disgusting."



Friends. You never knew who these people are until they proved themselves otherwise.


Have a happy day being fooled today.
Happy April's Fool. teehee

It is by the way, a piece of fictionous writing. Have been having all these imaginations, and really, I don't feel like wasting them. So there you go, I'm telling you some stories, and April first shall be the day I start. I was after all, a storyteller before.

12 Jujus:

TZ said...

Blek! .... when is the ver2.0 ... Looking forward for your next release eh!...

ichimaru akira said...

what the !

I almost believed it.

Thanks for support Medie

Glog said...

I thought it was for real!

MrBunnyBan said...

The story looked very untrue. :P

[SK] said...

well, happy april's fool LORRRR~~~ :(

Medie007 said...

TZ, wait... dun kin tio, will come out someday. :P

ichimaru, glad to support. ;)

Glog, cool, thanks for the compliment.

but Ban, it could be true. just because you're not in any position for such a drama to happen doesnt mean it's untrue.

[SK] why sound so not willing like tat one? lol. have a nice day!

JL said...

I thought it was quite interesting when you suddenly departed from your usual practice of starting every post title with "On". Hehe.

Nice story haha.

.:: Ant ::. said...

Glad you didnt have to go thru this saga. But it's true as many have been in these kind of situations.

Hate those Bozos who act all hoity toity trying to force bad advise and insist for peeps to come out just bcoz it worked for them.

Every situation is unique.

+Ant+

Danny said...

u a gd story teller? i think i'm a gd actor
next time u tell story n i act..

happy fool's day

Medie007 said...

JL, it's a whole new series... must be different a bit. hehehe.

anton, glad i'm not going through it as well. :) and those bozos, karma will get back at them :P

danny, yes sure, help yourself with the script yea! :D

V said...

hah....i tot u were talkig abt yasmin ahmad's blog~ ;P

Medie007 said...

LOL. Hail to the Queen. :P