Monday, March 30, 2009

On Triple Print

It was finally a relieve when I received the green light from the supervisor.

Poster edited. You may proceed to printing. Keep the receipt and I can claim for you. I usually print my poster in XXX, turn left after the main entrance. Or you may print it in Klang. Usually around RM50.

I didn't realize it back then that the poster needed to be ready by this Wednesday. It was a Thursday last week, which left me not much time but to send the poster in for printing.

Little did I know, I actually spent like 160 bucks for the poster. I mean posters. Will be claiming for the final piece of which will be presented in the conference, but the other 2 with faulty prints and poor quality... I guess we just have to dig our own money from our pockets.

It is after all a regional conference. I didn't want to put the name of the school to shame with such lousy printings.

Smeared inks and checkered words and what not.

It took me 3 times travelling to different printing shops before finally headed back to where we printed ours last year for the final attempt.

Gave me a cold sweaty heart attack when the technician failed to convert our file to PDF format.

But I guess we were finally satisfied with the last print.

And it's this Wednesday!!!

Anyways, here's the full poster. Not sure if it enlarges by clicking, but it's some research poster.

12 Jujus:

[SK] said...

what is this poster all about?? mind showing us?? hehe~~ :p

TZ said...

I will visit you in the convention eh! :)

Medie007 said...

[SK], shown. :D

TZ, come come! gimme a buzz if u're there. :P

.:: Ant ::. said...

Finally! :P

+Ant+

Medie007 said...

Ant, finally wot?

savante said...

Hey your first poster up! Get good at it, you'll be doing plenty one day!

Danny said...

i would have helped you if u r in KL, cos i deal a lot with printers for my display...:)

Medie007 said...

savante, i hope so...

Danny, i'm in KL lar. or erm, 1 hour drive from KL. :P

Twilight Man said...

Since I know you are still a student, next time email me your files and I will print out in A3 super sharp digital prints with my office RM75K printer. Offer only for Medie007. Next time when you practice, I get free treatment okei.

Medie007 said...

WHOA!!! Offer accepted! LOL

Twilight Man said...

Hey Medie007, if you want larger posters, can always join the A3 prints by taping behind to make a big one. I was just kidding that ask you treat me next time. I want nothing except to see you graduate with flying & pulsating colours! :)

Medie007 said...

Twillight, don't see why not returning the favour la. LOL. But again, it's always best that you won't need my service right? :) and thanks for the wishes. really am grateful for that.