Sunday, March 22, 2009

On Size being a Matter

Most people says size does not matter. This is what most of my gay friends told me.

See, in the medical world, anal intercourse is deemed to be traumatic. Whenever a child comes in with the complain of being abused, their anus is checked to see if they're sodomized. They'd be sent for counselling so that they could get over the shock. Since any healthy heterosexual intercourse doesn't observe much of anal intercourses, I suppose you would know I bring this up standing at the other side of the fence like a gay man.

True enough, I guess it's going to be traumatic when you've got something as huge as a beer can up your anus. Or maybe just slightly smaller perhaps. But as far as I'm concern, when the matter is brought into discussions (amongst the gay men, so I've heard), a lot of them would deny that the size of their men's penises are not a matter, and what matters most would be how their men use it. I suppose all these comes from the submissive men who willingly prefer to be sodomized.

And it got me wonder, what's it going to be in the man?

I know it's a matter of confidence to have a large penis. Size satisfies most of the women when it comes to bed actions. Don't lie to me it doesn't. Not to laugh or anything, but I've got emails, ( NO I don't know how they got my email), from all those penis enlargement supplements company where by the testimonies of their clients claimed how satisfied their wives are with their larger penis.

Bull, I hear you said.

But I sort of agree. Larger penis fascinates really.

Not that I'm not satisfied with mine. I'm equally happy with it. It serves me well alright. Though I wouldn't decline if I'm given a chance to have a larger one.

That comes by when a friend told me something enlighteningly hilarious.

He wishes for a smaller penis. At 7 inches with a circumference of 7 inches as well, he said he finds problem getting a full erection during intercourses. And it was always just 70% hard.

Apparently, from the anatomical point of view, erection happens when you've got vessel dilatation to your penis. When you've got enough blood in there and filled up the spaces between the sponges, that's when you get your flag pole. So I suppose, when you've got a larger one, it takes a longer time to fill it up? And most of the time it just doesn't fill up to the brim because it's too large?

So yeah, I guess that was when I became contented with myself. My little junior I mean.

17 Jujus:

savante said...

I need confirmation :) Tell your pal we need pictures.

MrBunnyBan said...

Pictures! Pictures!

Already knew about big ones being harder to get up actually, lol

Unknown said...

is that true?? owh well im not THAT sure but as long as it works, why need a longer one, which doesn't work at all?? haha larger ones are harder to get hard according to the sex education book in chinese i have at home~

.:: Ant ::. said...

I almost experienced vessel dilation reading this. :P

+Ant+

Medie007 said...

savante, why don't you ask him yourself? :D

ban, pictures are hard to get lar. you know the 'friends' policy, we talk about cocks, we don't show cocks. :P

Binn, whoa, there's a sex education textbook?! coolness!!

Medie007 said...

Ant, that's flattering! hehe. didn't know it would help dilate your vessels.

Sam said...

I'm trying to think of something smart to comment about but the whole cock talk just has my whole mouth wide-open, speechless. :P

Medie007 said...

sam, ready to offer a blow job? heheheh

Pike-chan said...

I think 5" can be the best.

Perky said...

For me the 6" penis is fine as long as it's functioning well. I've been with a guy who had a 7" schlong & it was not as fun as it's cracked up to be (the term "jaw lock" comes to mind) ;)

Medie007 said...

pikey, that's like a lot of information! hahaahhaha. nah just kidding. so u didn't enjoy the 7' huh?

Danny said...

the so called big tool is wasted if you dunno how to handle it... i always think that the operator is more important than the tool...agree?

TZ said...

errrrrr... everyone is talking about 5" 6" 7" ... how about 10" ? blek!

Glog said...

Hahaha...
I am satisfied with mine...
I have been told that mine looks lovely...
Don't be jeles...
Not everyone is blessed with perfect bodily proportions...

JL said...

I'm sure you know all those fad about enlarging your juniors are yeah, fads? There's absolutely true about them. :p

Twilight Man said...

TZ talking about Ugandan gorilla with 10 inches?
Oh Perky that guy was a Borneo hunk?

KY said...

Show us pictures so that we can provide help "hand" to make judgement. hehe