Monday, March 02, 2009

On Packing for a Two-weeks Leave

Blardy hell. I don't know what to pack. Isn't it bad enough that I have so many things to bring along? Yet now I have to bring 3 other human beings AND their bags. Earlier on, one of my colleagues came to my room and asked my roomie what kind of bag am I bringing. And he said he's going to pack a luggage. A luggage damnit! And a BIG one too! So imagine when there are 4 of us and each of us brings along a large luggage, what's going to happen to my lovely honey?

I spent 40 minutes running through my mind as to what I should bring along. I normally don't find any problems in packing. I can be quite a light traveller if I want to. And I don't find myself overpacking whatsoever. It shouldn't be that different from what I brought along when we travelled to Cambodia last year. Only that this time round, I need to bring along some other stuff, mainly the lappie and the broadband modem.

Shirt. Tee. Shirt. Shirt. Tee. Shirt. Shirt. Tee. Tee. Tee. Tee. Tee. Shirt. Shirt. Pants. Bermudas. Shorts. Shorts. Shorts. Shorts. Jeans. Long-sleeve shirt. Jeans. Shite! I don't have enough underwear!!!

When the leader told us to bring along a sports shoe as well as a leather shoes, I went crazy pondering on which pair am I suppose to bring. I mean, apart from the leather shoes, it's quite impossible that I'll bring along the new baby to the forsaken jungle right? So I had to resort to the old sports shoe instead. Bringing along a sandal as well as a flip-flops. Need something for the waterfall.

After frantically going through what to pack in the morning, i.e. the lappie and chargers and what not, I think I'm all set for the trip.

Hangers. Checked.
2 rolls of toilet papers. Checked.

I feel so proud of myself.

Muahaha.

The problem now would be, how am I going to fit everything into the boot? I've got to make sure the others don't bring that much. Evilish me. It's my car after all. Heee...

9 Jujus:

Sam said...

Simple. Whoever who brings more than you can fit - sits on the roof of the car. :P

You bring a lot of tees. I would have brought a lot more shirts, but then I'm a formal geek. :P

Paul Figaro J said...

where u wanna go arr?? no need to bring so many t-shirt 1 lah....buy as when required lorrr...

Danny said...

i guess we are the same type lo ~ HEAVY TRAVELLER...lol...cos i always pack a lot when going somewhere

JL said...

You're going to Maran? Wish you a happy vacation lor~~

Don't forget to show us what interesting things there are in the forest XD

.:: Ant ::. said...

So much luggage! Looked as if you were immigrating. :P

word ver: exessess
+Ant+

Jason said...

if you ain't have enough underwear do what the "real" guy would do... wear the same underwear inside out for another day.. :p

MrBunnyBan said...

"I don't have enough underwear!"

You do know what you're going to get for you birthday now, right?

TZ said...

Not enough underwear...
1. Ask your stalker to give you back your underwear.
2. just hand wash as you wore... but beware of your stalker... :p
3. Buy new underwear...

Glog said...

Teruk punya budak!
Have a safe trip!