Wednesday, March 04, 2009

On All Fours

Alan said I looked red. "'cuz I'm sick maybe," I replied. "So how?" he asked. And I shrugged. "But you're the doctor," the same reply whenever I said I don't know. And I gave the same, for the hundredth time as well, "You're also a doctor." As usual, he gave that grin, and said 2 seconds later, "But I'm not a medical doctor mah."

It was a light and easy afternoon doing his groceries and my toiletries when I noticed about my hands. It really was red. Normally we would only be concerned about pale hands, but I'm wondering why is mine red. Like, quite red. Redder than most people.



Left palm. Wound's healing well.


Rest assured, it's not like my hemoglobin level is sky high or anything. From the look of it, mine should be still about 14 g/l which is still within the normal range.


Right palm. Red.


But I have since young noticed that my soles are yellowish... Yet I didn't noticed any of them in the brotherhood has the same presentation. I mean, well we stayed together last year, and in some ways or another, I'd have the chance to peek at their soles anyways. And yeah, mine's yellow. Their's normal pinkish...

Left foot. Plantar warts resolving! YEAY!


Right foot. Hyperkeratosis problem.



I wonder if it's even normal.

10 Jujus:

TZ said...

errrr.... Dude why r u showing your all fours like a baby... but your all fours doesn't looks like a baby... baby have cuter all fours .... hahaha :p

Paul Figaro J said...

=.=|||

if you r in red..........means you are hot!!!.......hot stuff....you know what i mean??....ehehehe

Sam said...

Maybe it's the heat.

But I'm no doctor.

Yet. ;)

Danny said...

u dun need a doctor to tell u .... rest more if u r sick.
get well soon :)

Janvier said...

Don't self-diagnose! ;)

Glog said...

You know... you are one doctor who likes to diagnose himself...
first was the electrocution, then the nipples... now the redness...

JL said...

Hyperkeratosis? Is it thickening of the skin or something? But I see only a sexy mole there :P

.:: Ant ::. said...

yellow.....jaundice? eeecks!

+Ant+

Little Dove said...

Palmar erythema! ;p

Jason said...

you need to moisturize your hands more! They look so rough! haha