Thursday, March 05, 2009

On Stalking My Elephant

The lips. The eyes. The hair. Oooh his eyebrow and his nose! He caught my attention when he opened the door for us. A very fine young man that is.

And I took another look at him the moment he asked if we wanted any drinks while waiting for the others to arrive. His command of English is GOOD. Like, not the common so so I-can-speak-in-English kinda good, but very FLUENT type of good.

I texted Sangria, "CUTE WAITER WITH SUPERB COM. Of ENGLISH SERVING! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS?"

And in an instant, he replied, "MMS! On our way, we're flying over. On our way, landing in 10 mins." Too bad I was sitting at a wrong chair that I had my back to him.

Curious to know how he looks like?

I feel so sinful. By any chance you see the picture of yourself being posted online, I'm sorry that you saw it. But rest assured, I didn't expose your location, so you won't have any paedophile gay men come swarming for you. Unless they already did. LOL

20 Jujus:

Queen B said...

OMFGG!!

Paul Figaro J said...

you u right! he got very good long and slanting eyebrow........but i think he is straight.....sorry to spoil you dream.......hahaha

Danny said...

he looked mixed...but nice tan skin though..

Pranny said...

If he'd asked.. Wat can I do for ya sir?? :D Seducing but its like a mirror in between..

Anonymous said...

I demand a name change! Sangria is SUCH a terrible name.

S

MrBunnyBan said...

Sangria is a bagus name... bwahahahaha!

Can fly over lagi... fuuuu.

Jason said...

Ahem.... you already exposed his location *hint at the title*

.:: Ant ::. said...

But he's not the muscle mary type wor?

+Ant+

Glog said...

Is he even your type???

Anyway...
I won't get all excited with him...
But I am impressed...
The quiet person we know is so coming out!

Queen B said...

is "Sangria" u mentioned here is the same as my sangria? ;P

dun be mad with me S

u know u love me~

ichimaru akira said...

if i were there,i'll rape him on the spot

Perky said...

ooh.. nice sharp features. judging from his arms, he's a bit too thin for my visual liking though...

Pike-chan said...

Nice looking fella... and where is that place?

TZ said...

Blek! you agreed to treat me for a nice dinner... I will bring you to the place :p

Jason said...

hmm.. so where is this place??

Medie007 said...

gaga west, drooling is it?

paul j, i never said he isn't did i?

danny, yeaps. nice complexion

jerry, i thought that's what waiters do?

anonymous, i ciplak jer. :P

Medie007 said...

ban, fly where?

jason, at least it's still quite a secret. not everyone whore over food lor..

anton, he's a boy. a waiter. and that's all. :P

glog, me coming out from where? mmm...

gaga west, i thought it was what u call...

Medie007 said...

ichimaru, ganas nyer... hahaha

perky, i just got attracted to his face. :P

pikey, it's a restaurant lor

TZ, duwan lar... i dun find the food there nice... ooo wait a minute, when did i said i wanted to treat you?

jase, ask the boy. :P

Chris said...

not bad looking wo...

Jaded Jeremy said...

Kawaii!