Saturday, September 27, 2008

On Wanting that Sad Eyes

I am a huge fan of Grey's Anatomy. I have always loved watching the series. Over-dramatic it may be (I don't know what the lives of the doctors in the states are like), not what we observe in Malaysia. Yet, I love it no doubt. And to have this odd attractions towards McDreamy played by Patrick Dempsey, even though sometimes I feel like strangling both him and Meredith Grey for having that never-ending-0h-so-complicated relationships, there's one thing about him that I cannot resist. And yes, to have that coming from a guy, I know what you're thinking.

Him: Why? What's wrong?

Me: Nothing's wrong with me... Why?

Him: You look like you need your rest.

Me: No I'm fine...

Him: Or was it that you're bored?

Me: Of course not. You kept me from feeling bored.

Him: Hmmm... You feel like you're wasting your time with me, when you could actually be at home studying?

Me: Dude, free beers. What are these for if we're not here to chill? No doubt I haven't been studying for the whole week, but you needed company. That's what friends are for.

Him: But your eyes... You look... weary... bored...

Me: Goodness. It's supposed to be the sad eyes. McDreamy's sad eyes.

Him: McDreamy Sheperd from Grey's?

Me: Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh no... wait... that didn't come out right did it?

Him: Yeah...

Me: Ugh...

Him: But I like it. You're so cute.

Now I know what you're thinking. But I swear on my life we're just friends. Soul mates. Good pals. But that's it.

Oh and yea, I am actually following season 4, thanks to the friend.

6 Jujus:

Legolas said...

Jump on him already.

raeshad said...

for the life of me, i thought you were somebody else. i was perusing so many blogs as of late, and i misplaced you with someone else. [or, do you by any chance have more than one blogs?]

anyway, thanks for reading my entry[ies]. appreciate it :D

and hey, how come you're only 21, and have so many clinical experience already? i'm jealous!!!!!

TZ said...

My favor doc series/comedy... --> Scrubs
I like JD character ... funny, fun especially when he is with the Janitor :-p

Glog said...

Awww...
Such a sweet friend...

cc of Quaint Melody said...

I never really understand the appeal of the show. I recommend scrubs, comedy with a message. One of the best shows on TV yet highly underrated.

Ah-Bong said...

leggie, jump on him for wat?

raeshad, just have one blog, and nope,i dun really have that much of a clinical experience anyways :P

tz, it's a comedy no doubt, but nt really my cup of tea...

glog, yeaps he is...

cc, definitely under-rated, maybe that's why not that much of my favourite...