Sunday, September 07, 2008

On the Sex Encounter

Having had lots of sexperience story from the sexy friend, I suppose the it's true about peer influence.

I had sex today.

No not with a woman. But... With a big hunky man.

It was really hot and steamy the whole session lasted for at least one hour. The foreplay was amazing. And the climax was even better. Gosh! The FIRST time... Whoa. I'm on cloud 9...

Did I get you?

I did huh?

LOL

It's a tall-tale. Was just kidding. Nothing eventful happened. Woke up at 11a.m., did some laundry, went lunch with friends and drove to PJ to meet another friend, then drove back to hostel just in time to have chicken for dinner together with those who're breaking their fast. Why do Sundays have to pass by so fast!!?!?!

But yea, I really was imagining myself having sex. Not with a hunky man. Can't really figure out what thing I was having sex with. LOL.

11 Jujus:

savante said...

Tamade!

Anonymous said...

Ok, did i sense some experimenting going on?! LOL

Anonymous said...

Still livin' in hostel @@?

Darren said...

omg.i really tot u had sex at first and abt to call u. lol

Kit said...

go, go do it!

Medie007 said...

savante... yes?

cc. hahaha. wat's the experiments you're looking at?

k, yea we live in hostel

silencer, call me la.

kit... even if i do it, do u think i'll blog it?

Jason said...

*dot dot dot

Medie007 said...

la la la

Pike-chan said...

Arent those 2 pics, the spider and the scorpion, are the pics to promote AIDS awareness? I saw them somewhere.....

That, promiscuous sex is like making love to poisonous animals, you will get sting in the end...

Medie007 said...

not so sure la pikey. i just googled for 'sex with animals'
hahahahha

Anonymous said...

can't really figure out what thing I was having sex with? laundry la. hahaha... there's only 3 things a doc can have sex with. in ur case, a male doc, a male nurse n a male patient. :P - koala