Monday, August 11, 2008

On Graduation + B'day Dinner

It was after the photoshoot, and after all those hard time selecting photos, we only left the studio roughly at 8. Dad being the one who can't hold on to being a little bit hungry, started to show some signs of irritation.

So we just settled for the nearest restaurant nearby. Nothing too expensive, but not too road-side since we were all in suits and evening gowns.

My comments, not exactly the best choice. No doubt the ambience is all classy yet cosy. Service was great. Wouldn't want to comment on the price, after all it only suits the service they provided. But food wise, we all agreed hands down there were better places.

I wished I've had known their special Kinaree fusion drink would be a really bad choice. Dad, mum and sis ordered peppermint flavour while the brother and I ordered lemongrass. It was hell of a torture. I barely finished half a glass before I ordered plain water. Same goes to the brother. But I salute mum and dad who were able to drink 3 more additional glasses of their toothpaste-flavoured drink, as how the brother commented it. Well it's bottomless if you're wondering.

We cleared the bill around 9 ish and left the place. Since sis's birthday was just 2 days to go, we decided to get her a cake or something, just as a symbol. So we hit Secret Recipe and had 5 slices of cakes. Dad finally commented that we should've just have our dinner there instead.

Ah well, at least I've tried a new dining place at Jaya 33. It all comes back to the familiar. Maybe new stuff doesn't always appeal as much once we tried out ourselves eh?

2 Jujus:

Legolas said...

Thai food... Not my favourite but I won't mind taking. It's at the whatever kinda level. Still love sushi more.

Jason said...

No pics on the ambiance meh?