Friday, July 25, 2008

On the Fooling Around With the 1st Years

They're doing an informal closing to the orientation tonight, which by midnight, the first year will know whose line they're entering. But they're scheduling another formal closing ceremony next Saturday. Blardy hell. Who would still want to attend that closing ceremony when the little buddies already know whose line they're in?

But anyways, we finished the most interesting lecture, as far as I'm concerned, by 10 in the morning and me coming out from lecture hall to bump into some of them 1st years.

A few of the favourite guys were there, but a whole bunch of them from THE premier high school in Penang were surrounding one of the 3rd year seniors, no doubt a senior from their school. I saw another one whom I kinda fond of and walked up to him. Even from far, he was already beaming with joy. Of course I knew he was smiling at the sight of me. *MUAHAHA* Okay that just didn't sound right. *LOL* But anyways, I thought he's one of them really sporting juniors. The last I heard, he's entering CT's line. Not too bad larh, can still fool around with him.

Upon walking up to the group, apart from the Johorian (Gold), there's also the really funny guy who claimed to be Malay-educated that led to everyone talking in Malay to him (Jun), my state junior who greeted me last and I didn't really like initially (Shaolin), as well as another guy whom, shame to say, I can't remember because I didn't spend enough time with him.


So.... finally ending already lor hor? Happy or not?

Happy, of course happy lar! But it was really fun so to speak. Definitely a great memory.

Of course it is. It's the time you'll always look forward to every year.

*smiles* Can we go home tonight?

What do you mean going home?

Go home lor. I have so many things to tell my family. I want to go home!!!

*laughs* That I'm not sure. It's between you guys and the 2nd years tonight. So I'm not exactly sure. What time do you want to go back?

Say around 8 something.

Hah... now that I'm not sure. You guys know which line you're entering already?

No.. It's known already?? Which line am I going into??

Oh, you guys haven't known yet?

No no... Senior, can you tell me who's my buddy?

Hmmm... I'm not exactly sure though. But if no one wants you, I take you as my buddy larh. Want or not?

Can can...

But I don't have any 1st years stuff, all passed out already wor.

Doesn't matter one, as long as there's a senior to guide me.

*laughs* Sure not. Sounded like you're reluctant?

And that's when KK came join us.

What's your name again? Ooooh... Gold ah... So it's you. I've heard sooooo much about you at home. Someone keep on mentioning your name ler...

*surprised* Is it?

Tonight you will be calling somebody and greet him as your buddy wor.

Hah?

Isn't it obvious already? Call him buddy liao lar...


*laughs* Why? Don't want is it?

Want want, buddy...

And he came forward giving me this playful hug.

*sniggering*

Shhh... He's really cute bah. I can't help it. *sniggering* The conversation didn't just end there and then.

Your state seniors doesn't want you already. So you're okay with entering other state's one not?

Of course, as long as I have a buddy. So senior, which direction is my buddy standing at? *hunting around*

What?!?!

Aiyooo you ah. He's standing just next to you lar.

You don't want to enter my line is it?

Want want. Buddy...
.


And he gave me another playful hug.

*sniggering*


Okay, now go go, 1030 already. Physiology tutorials ah, don't be late.

Ok ok... Bye!


*sniggering* He's just so much fun!

But sad to say, he's not my entering my line. Will be having 2 from Selangor instead.

3 Jujus:

Legolas said...

I find this buddy system really strange......

It's like "Hi little boy. Uncle give you sweet. Want to go to the mall?"

Medie007 said...

0.o

apalar... i'm sure savante will know how it's like.

Katetricia said...

wakaka!!!

@legolas : I kinda like the buddy system. yet to find one buddy at work still though. but kan, both partiest must really have mutual understanding only can make this buddy system works well.