Saturday, July 26, 2008

On Cruising Flowers

Taa-daaa....

Gardens...
Big arrangements...
Small arrangements...
Front yards...
Creative arrangements based on recycled products...

And MORE flower arrangements...
And walah, my favourite: those fishes in the water are real!

Outside, arty designs... Municipal councils' designs... And gazillion of close-up flowers. Never knew Lake Garden was THAT big. Finally came to know what 'Frangipani' really means. Ahem. Somehow, sis actually teased that I visited a flora fest.
"Why are you interested in flower arrangements? You want to turn into a girl already is it?"

Blardy hell.
Can't guys be interested in gardening? I know KK is.
Let's just say I'm not really into gardening, but I am pretty sure I'm enjoying beautifully tended gardens and beautiful flowers.
*sniggering*

2 Jujus:

Legolas said...

Somehow I don't really like rainforest flowers, or however you call it. Prefer flowers from 4 seasons places like the tulips. But they don't last long.

Katetricia said...

Agrees with legolas.

Then again, flora fest is something gardener's put in lots effort doing it.

I don't like gardening myself, but my neighbor uncle sure does.

Ah bong, now go back tell your sister, all the gardening in my office, boss's hse, done by guys :p
[hehe hopefully, she don't skin me!]