Wednesday, June 25, 2008

On the Video Making

Well, very few other than the housemates have got the chance to see the photos we took while we were in Cambodia. At least not what I know. Partly because my laptop is in the room, and there are just over 5 GBs of photos. Most people would just got bored after a while anyway. What's more with all those temples and ruins, not everyone will appreciate the heritage too.

So, with the same thing that I've done with all those pics we took while the guys housemates visited Sarawak last year, I've decided to pick out a handful of them photos and make some short videos. Hope it wouldn't take too long. I know the ones I did on Sarawak last year took a week to be completed, and Mum was like grumbled a lot. And I have only got 2 days before the family members come over on Saturday! But, I feel I'm spending too much time on the uneccessary activities already. Phuh.


3 Jujus:

Legolas said...

You know, I love 4 mninutes, but it's just too strange on the video.

Anonymous said...

nice picture and video..visit my site at www.durai.frienzz.com

Medie007 said...

oh c'mon leggie... i gave a damn lar wat it means. not that my family knows any latests hits in the billboard anyway. hahaha...