Sunday, April 20, 2008

... On the Latest Mishaps

Like it's not enough with the sprained ankle, and the pitting edema, the latest mishaps happened to one of my loved ones.

Yeap. Something's wrong with the gadget again. While having the birthday dinner with the housemates in One Utama, the camera suddenly went blank. Black. Nothing. None. Nil. But the displays are still showable. Just that, photos taken henceforth are black, since the LCD screen gone black-out.

Fark.

I went to the camera shop in the mall and asked what was the problem. All I get was, it's most probably the LCD or the lens. They'll send it in to the headquarters, and get it fixed. And it'll take most probably 3 weeks or so. Heck. That'll be Cambodia time!

I was desolate. Depressed. Sad. Down no doubt. It's not the first time the camera's gone down. I got the LCD screen replaced once before, for 500 bucks that was! It was understandable, I must've broke the LCD or something, but this one is unacceptable. Nothing's wrong with the camera until like, halfway through the meal. And I didn't do anything to it!

Fark.

Fark fark.

Should I get a new camera? A DSLR perhaps? Or should I just get it fixed, and borrow someone else's camera for Cambodia? TC said he'd lend me his. So I guess the availability of camera for the trip is not a problem. Or I could ask if Lex could lend me his.

Otherwise, the other 2 companions have got theirs as well.

But my poor baby...

I hate when bad things happen. What's more simultaneously! Fark fark fark.

3 Jujus:

Jason said...

Must be the LCD screen.
And no DSLR until you work and earn your own money!

Unknown said...

got adapt lo....me always deal with tet, lost this lost tet...actually i ady immune...this is my characteristic......hehe....

Medie007 said...

jason: yea shud be the LCD. :( my dslr.... :S

kk: kachaaaang. :P tayar pancit. :P