Monday, January 07, 2008

Lough Out Loud

Crack me up!


Bibik: Did you take your lunch?
Me: Just some keropok.
Bibik: Aiyoooo....
Me: I wanted to come at noon one okeh!
Bibik: Stop repeating that for the 3rd time!
Me: You lah, not free at noon... until now only free...
Bibik: You're repeating it the 5th time!


Sunday was pretty much uneventful. A lunch-out ended up a dine-out. Thanks to that Diva who always think of himself as a diva. *Ptui. sniggering* Joking, joking.

Aaanyway, there's the other fella who tagged along. I finally got his name now, but I'll just keep him as Al just in case he doesn't want that much a publicity. *LMAO* A shopping 'date' for two ended up a threesome. Wait nope, it's a foursome. *LMAO* There's another woman who joined us at the KLCC station. We took the LRT to KLCC and just walked around aimlessly before we stumbled across the 70% members discount for CK under garments in Isetan. So what else? I'm officially 130 bucks poorer. Of course there's 2 additional ties as well though. Now that I mentioned it, I guess I'll blog about my ties in my next post. *sniggering*

Aaanyway
, what I wanted to blog about today, honestly, would be about all the little conversations that cracked me up. While we were at KLCC, Bibik led us to this shop where another blogger was working in. Whoever reads around the links would've hit the jackpot alright. Not mine I mean, obviously I don't place any blogrolls on my blog. I meant the other blogs. Somehow though, being the typical me, I just shy out and sat on the couch while Bibik went talk to him.

Blogger: Does he know me? (Turn to me) Do you know who I am?
Me: Yea.
(smile)
Blogger: Haha. Hi!
Me: Hi!


What the??... So not a good first meet. *LMAO* And that brings me to another conversation taking place at the station. While waiting for the LRT, a familiar face slowly crept in front of me. *Ayceeee, so the freaky, LMAO* Joking, joking. Never thought I'd bump into Defiant and McDave. And so I pointed out Bibik to both of them.

Defiant: HI!
Bibik: OMG! This so cannot be it! Cannot cannot. So not vogue! Must arange another time and have the first meet properly.

Or at least that's what I think he said. So yea, there should always be a proper arangement for the first meet should we ever wanted. According to Bibik. *double LMAO*

While we were in the train, Al and Bibik came up with all the spontanous lame remarks, so-called jokes. I shall try to remember whatever I can.

What is the sweetest juice? Jus-co
Where is the coolest sun? Suria KLCC
What is bigger than the Sun? Mama-san
(go Google)

And what's more, while we were having supper with Mur joining us, there's all the mean mean remarks we holy saints shouldn't even be mentioning, what's more laugh at.

What is your secret recipe for being so successful? Ayam Masak Merah.
What about you? Oh, I same with her...


Oh. My. God.

No matter how lame the jokes in the train was, I swear, that last joke, yeap joke it was, really cracked me up. Might not seemed as funny now though, since erm, I tried to save the interviewee's "water face" by not mentioning her name.

But anyway, it's been fun. Such a good time-wasting activity I should totally engaged myself in more. *double LMAO*

5 Jujus:

Lau Niang said...

I called defiant a bitch. You left that out. Hmm.

Jason said...

Haha! I wonder if that blogger in the shop is Froggie.

Anonymous said...

bibik: you're one also lar... wakakakaka

jason: yup... bingo! :P

Fable Frog said...

shy shy bong~ keke should have proper meeting next time. i am the grumpiest when i'm in the shop!

Medie007 said...

hehe... grumpy mei? doesn't look like to me ler. should see what real grumpy is. ME. LMAO