Sunday, January 06, 2008

Freaking Cold

Me: Oh dear.. it's raining again. Freaking cold...
Imaginery S.O.: Haha hun... come on over... I'll hug you.
Me: Just a hug?
Imaginery S.O.: Hmmm... *sniggering* Oooooh... aaaaah.....
Me: Like it, babe?
Imaginery S.O.: Mmmm... don't stop... don't stop...
I can be lusty. I assure you. I do. And mind you, I AM young! So yea, the conversation can happen in so short a time. *dirty minds unite! LMAO*

There's this fella who's been chatting with me like, practically every single day. We've only known each other for a little over a month, literally, but it feels like ages. Perhaps it's because we're chatting, yes, every single day.

So the other day, we exchanged phone numbers. And time of SMS-es slipping in when one of us cannot get online. And by that, it's the other party, and not myself. Don't get me wrong, I'm still single. And available. Or not. Depends.

Aaanyway
, there's a rumor in school, or rather, amongst the closer clique, that I actually have a crush on someone, and wanted to make a move on the girl. But all I'm doing, is just to sit back and enjoy the show. Mean I may be, but hey, I seriously am not thinking of getting involved in any sort of relationship at the moment. Unless, it's a sugar daddy or a sugar mummy I can pester to get me a DSLR. *sniggering*

Imaginery S.O:
Oh dear... it's so cold...
Me: Really? Wrap yourself up in a blanket then.
Imaginery S.O.: Just wrapping myself?
Me: Ugh ugh, go away go away...
Imaginery S.O.: Why? You don't want me?
Me: I'm not in a lusty mood now. Sorry.
So back to the fella and the rumor. They're actually two different persons all together.

And it IS raining at this very moment. And it IS freaking cold at this very moment.

See how temperature is casting a huge impact on myself? So, there's nothing weird I've been browsing through all the sweaters or cardigans or plain long-sleeved t-shirt while shopping.

If only my adipocytes are doing their job as insulator. *Hmmmmph*

3 Jujus:

Jason said...

Cold weather does make u horny eh? Btw, Happy Belated Birthday.

Aleckii said...

Oh man... 18sx post.

Bukan untuk tontonan awam.

Medie007 said...

hahaha... my birthday? it's on april 23rd la.... now that i've told you, remember my pressie! wakakakakkakaka.. and yeap, i do get horny on cold weather. :P

aleckii... we're all adults now... dun need to be ashamed dear. LMAO