Saturday, January 05, 2008

I Sell Fish >.<

I'm known to be selfish. Yeap. You heard me right. I don't like to share. And I want my stuff to be mine and only mine. Don't laugh! I mean it! *LMAO*

Aaa-nyway, I was actually browsing through my collection of photos I took which I've stored under the "Blog stuff" folder, and I came across a lot of pics I'd planned to blog about. So, since it's pretty much an uneventful weekend, apart from going broke with 3 pants from BodyGlove and finding no CK undies on sale in OneUtama, I shall now announce "I Sell Fish".

I came across this pic of a cake my mum baked for me when the family came over before Christmas last year. And that was before the Genting events alright. So I was still pretty much in a cheery mood they're over in PJ. My mum brought over some other food she made at home as well. So, the story was, since my cute guy housemies tried the "Hitam manis" cake mum baked, and they were drooling over the cake when they found out there's one box in the refridgerator. Of course, being 'civilized' fellas, they asked for permission before 'stealing' the cake.

It is THAT GOOD, mind you. It's not the typical cake baked in the oven, it's more of a steamed cake, steamed over the stove for 8 hours. Yeap, I'm not kidding, 8 long hours. So, you know why I was being a bit 'overprotective' when YL said he "could finish the cake while watching the Chinese drama on 8TV."

And of course, since housemies know the family and were invited to dine together, you'd naturally expect mum knows them pretty well already.

Mum: Have you finished your cake yet?
Me: Nope. Still got in the fridge.
Mum: Do you share with the guys?
Me: Don't want...
Mum: Why not? There's a lot for yourself wat.
Me: They're all mine! Mine alone! Mine mine mine!!!

A week later, Mum asked again.
Mum: Did you share the cake with the guys?
Me: Nope... Don't want to.
Mum: Why not? Selfish la you...
Me: Of course! You still don't know?
Mum: Cannot be like that one you know... not good...
Me: I know. But it's me, it's my nature. I don't like to share. It's mine, and mine only!
*LMAO*

So, now you know, I don't share, not in the past, not now, not in the future. NEVER!!! Wakakakkakaka. And by that, I do mean my significant other as well. Now now, who on earth would be sharing THE significant other right? But then again, who would want someone who sells fish anyway. *double LMAO*

7 Jujus:

Aleckii said...

How bluntly honest. I love your downright honesty when it comes to blogging...

I have something to admit too... I sell fish also. I've been selling fish since I was young and I think I will be selling more fishes till I'm not.

But guess what? he sells fish too, just as she sells them, just as everybody sell them!

Turns out the whole world either still sell, or have sold, or will sell fish one way or another.

Oh well, plenty of fishes in the sea anyway.

(pstt... if my mum came by Russia and steamed a hitam manis cake for me- I wouldn't be sharing my precious with my homemies too. We're alike you and I)

Medie007 said...

OMG... hahahhahahahahahahaha

thanks dude, i thought i'd be the only fish monger, turned out there're some other competitor as well eh? LOL

savante said...

Eh, kenapa jual ikan ni! Juk juk juk :P

Anonymous said...

wah .. looks nice. looks like the "kek nakhoda" which is super sweet

Medie007 said...

paul... aleckii said everyone sells fish... :P

cibol, wat's kek nakhoda? i know mum's called hitam manis. super super delicious. but u cannot try, it's mine and mine alone! wakakakaka

Unknown said...

share with me lei bong -.- dun so selfish~ too much cake can cause diabetes.

Medie007 said...

share with you? DHL ah? hahahaha