Wednesday, January 30, 2008

For the Loads of Shits I've Cursed

The 2nd last day of January 2008, and the routine repeats itself. Woke up > Cleaned up > Changed into the ever so new shirt and pants and tie. Get the Bag. Wallet. Keys. Name tag. Handphone. And we're good to go. Shoes. Helmet. Water tupperware. Hitting the road > Traffic jam. Jam. Jam. Jam. > School > Lecture hall > Falling asleep > Lecture > Left the lecture hall > Library. Sleepy. Slept again. 11a.m. Heading out to lunch.

Shits.

Where's the left buldge?

Shits. Shits. Shits.

Tracing back. Toilet > Library desk and around the seat > Route from lecture hall to library > Lecture hall > Toilet behind the lecture hall > Motor parking bay. Fark. Fark. Fark.

Right. Don't panic. Don't freak out. Dean's office. No news. Security booth. No news. Cleaning ah-ma. Nothing. NOTHING!

ARGHH!!! WHERE'S THE WALLET?!?!?!?!?!

After 30 minutes of searching in vain, I gave up and asked KK to get me to a police station. Too soon for a report? Hell NO! I have a plane to catch tomorrow night, and I freaking have no I.C.! I don't want to spend my holiday in KL (although I do love KL very much) considering I've got my mind set that it's going to be a holiday back in the hometown.


Shits. It's barely the start of a new year, and I've lost something valueable. Fark. Fark. Fark. Spent the entire afternoon skipping presentation class to farking call banks and report the lost of the ATM cards in the wallet. Gotten myself a temporary identity card. Haven't come to the driving license though. Couldn't do anything about the G2K premium card too. Oh my heart's crushed into little pieces... My G2K premium card.... *sobs sobs* I'm penniless. And I've no access to my banks.

Shits. Fark. Shits. Fark. Shits. Fark. Shits. Fark.

Ooh, did I mentioned lost I.C. now cost 60 bucks? Thank God I'm still a student. Or I'll be another 50 bucks poorer. And blimey! I found out I'm to date 20 years and 9 months old.

6 Jujus:

savante said...

Oh fuck is right. It's such a bother registering all the stuiff again. Sigh.

Fable Frog said...

OMG~ hope everything settled soon~ i have had too many friends loosing their precious wallet~ a total hassle!

Unknown said...

whoopsy~ =p hope u're fine! happy holidays n have a safe flight!

Jason said...

Aiyah... so sorry to hear that. Cursing is okay at this time. Hope that someone kind picked it and sent to the admin office lah.

Have a safe flight.

Janvier said...

Especially so soon to CNY? At least you'll make back your ready cash. Only reregistering is the hassle.

Best thing yet is when you find your wallet in your bag or something right after you finish all that hassle...

Medie007 said...

yea lor... all those hussles... my godsss also cannot help.

human beings nowadays.. where got so nice to find ur wallet and hand it to the admin office one? ish... hateful hateful hateful...

yuppie duppie tho, flight's in 6 hours time! YAY!!! :P home after mindnight, but still... it's home sweet home:P